8//Dixon

Daryl

You've been with the group for a couple of weeks and you've become the closest with Maggie.

You, Maggie, Beth and Glenn were playing 'truth or dare' on the farm.

"Hm. (Y/N)! Truth or dare?" Maggie asks you, an evil look in her eyes.

"Dare!" You smirk confidentially.

"I dare you to go get Daryl's motorcycle and take it for a ride around the farm." She screeches with laughter.

"Uhm, okay one; I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. Two; Daryl will kill me." You say, completely serious.

"You said dare." She replies smugly.

"Ugh." You get up off the ground and walk down the porch steps, in search of Daryl's beloved bike.

Daryl doesn't camp with everyone else, he stays on the outskirts of the farm.

No one will be able to hear your screams. A shiver runs down your spine at the thought.

You finally reach his tent, his bike right next to it on its stand. Daryl seems to be no where in sight.

You look around before sitting on the bike. You've always wanted to ride one, but didn't have the slightest idea how to.

You kick the stand it was leaning on up and start it up.

As you were about to make it move someone wrapped their strong arms around your waist.

You whirl around to see an angry Daryl staring at you.

"What do you think yer' doin'?" He asks furiously.

"Uh. I- I- It..."

"What? Can't you speak!" He screams in your face.

"It was a dare! Geez! Sorry!" You scream back and get off the bike.

"What? A dare of invading people's space?" He asks, right in your face.

"Well you certainly have a lot of space!" You yell right back, gesturing to the great distance between him and the house.

"Fine. You want a frickin' ride. You'll get one." He mumbles and gets on the bike. He throws you down on the bike, and before you can think you're speeding down the dirt rode. Away from the house.

You fling your arms around Daryl's muscular stomach, holding on for dear life as he speeds.

He had to be going over 100mph. Neither of you had helmets on and it was getting dark.

"Daryl!" You scream, your eyes watering from the speed. You bury your face in his back, terrified.

He finally comes to a stop, after about five more minutes, and he turns the bike off. You had to be about 18 miles away from the far, but that didn't stop you from starting to walk back.

Daryl grabbed your wrist. "How was that?" He asks mockingly.

You smack him with your free and he goes to hit you back, but he stops himself.

"You said you wanted a frickin' ride!"

"It was a dare, Daryl!" You scream at the top of your lungs, pulling your wrist away.

You start to walk home and he lets you. After about three minutes you hear a motorcycle pull up besides you.

"I know you don't want a ride, but I can't let you walk alone. I'll be responsible if you get killed." Daryl speaks, standing over his bike so he was walking it.

"Yeah! Because you took me!" You shoot back.

It's completely dark now so you can't see his face.

"I'm, I'm not good with people." He grunts awkwardly.

"Ya don't say?" You reply sarcastically.

He looks angrily to the ground.

"Sorry." You mumble coldly.

"Me too."

You both sigh in sync then chuckle about it.

"How 'bout you hop on, and I'll give you a pleasant ride this time." He smiles shyly.

You hesitate, then get on the bike.

You once again wrap your arms around his muscular stomach.

"You also have to show me the ab workouts you do." You laugh, punching his abs lightly.

He stops the bike again and you're afraid you violated him by doing that, which you would understand.

"Sorry. I was just jok-" He cuts you off.

"I'm not good with people, like I said before. So I'm gonna try something. And I'm not sure how it works but-"

You cut him off by kissing him, and he kisses back hesitantly.

"That was easier then I thought." He blushed and you laughed.

You two get on the bike once again and head back to the farm. When you get there Maggie comes running right up to you.

"Oh my gosh! I thought he killed you!" Maggie scowled at Daryl and Daryl glared back.

"I thought he was going to too." You whisper to her and laugh as Daryl rolls his eyes.

You give him a peck on the cheek before getting off the bike and Maggie's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"I guess I'll leave you two alone?" She said as more of a question than a statement.

After Maggie left Daryl said, "So what do you do next in these relationship things?" He laughed.

"Is that what this is?" You raise your eyebrows.

"I, I ju-just thought th- that, ya know." You laughed at his failing explanation.

"Well people usually do this a lot." You lean in and kiss his lips, and this time he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"I think I'll get the hang of this relationship thing." He leans in and kisses you again.

"You already have." You laugh between kisses.

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😄