16//Preferences-How you got together

Okay, please keep in mind these are the first preferences I've ever done.
~

Rick- You were screaming for help at the top of a tree. Dozens of walkers were trying to devour your flesh from below when he came out of no where and saved you. Once Rick killed all the walkers, you came down from the tree and hugged him, even though you didn't even know his name. Turned out he had a camp nearby, he offered you a warm welcoming, and you gladly took it. You two immediately hit it off.

Carl- You both were great friends before the apocalypse. When it happened, your families joined together, soon after both your parents died, and Carl's took you in. You and Carl later shared that you always had a major crush on each other.

Daryl- He hated you when you first arrived at the prison, but only because he thought you were the most beautiful woman ever. He didn't want everyone to see that he actually had emotions. One day, you two went on a run together. You told him that you loved him, and were shocked when he told you he has since day one.

Glenn- You almost killed him. You were at a convenient store and you thought he was a walker. When you realized he wasn't, you also noticed he was kinda hot. He brought you back to a town he was living in, after asking some questions. When you arrived, he gave you a tour and you immediately knew he was something special. Turns out he thought the same about you. You two went on a couple dates, moved in together, and now there's a baby on the way!

A/N okay, these are really bad. Sorry, bye.

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😃