20//Jesus

Requested by @Mariam_629
Jesus
*He's part of the Alexandria group*

He always teased you, picked on you, called you names, embarrassed you.

But the worst thing was, you still loved him. You've loved him since day one, when you found him and brought him back to Alexandria.

You walk out the door of your groups house and go to the streets.

"(Y/N)! Wait up." You turn to see Jesus jogging towards you. His long, gorgeous hair, blowing under the beanie he always wears.

"How's my number one b*tch." He smiles, slinging his arm around you.

"Shut up." You say, flipping him off.

"Hey now. I know you'd love to do that." He winked and you blushed uncontrollably.

"Uh, why do you look like a freaking tomato." He laughed, stepping back to admire your blushing face.

"What do you want, Jesus?!" You shout, becoming impatient.

"Well, uh actually.. I was wondering if you wanted to swing by my place for dinner?" He looked down.

You cross your arms, "So you can just make fun of me more?" Even though you loved him, you hated being made a fool of.

"Maybe." He laughed and you started to walk away.

You're so stupid! Why are you walking away?! He asked you to have dinner with him and you're practically saying no! What's wrong with you?!

You think to yourself, but you can't turn back, you'd look desperate. After all, your mom always told you to play hard to get.

"Hold up." He grabs your wrist and swings you around, "I won't make fun of you. It's just... My house gets kinda lonely. I mean I have no one... You have Daryl so I know I don't even have a chance with you-" He stopped himself and you were stunned.

Daryl? Never have a chance with you?

What the heck did that mean?

"What do you mean? Did you think Daryl and I... Ew! No! Jesus, I'm not dating Daryl!" You scoff.

"Rick?" He asks unsure.

"No! I'm not dating anyone!"

"Oh." He looks down.

"And what the h*ll do you mean, "I don't even have a chance with you."?"

"Nothing forget about it." He starts to walk away, but you quickly catch up.

"Jesus."

"I like you okay? Like... A lot. I have since the day you introduced yourself as (Y/N)." He sheepishly smiled, recalling the day.

You were stunned.

"Wha-what? Then why'd you always call me names, pick on me, embarrass me?" You were very confused.

"Because I just wanted to get your attention. I thought you'd remember me. It was stupid."

You slap his arm lightly, "What the fug?! I thought you hated me! I've loved you since the minute I saw you!!"

He looked up at you, eyes wide. You both stood there staring at each other.

Finally he leaned in and kissed you.

~~~

That night you went over his house for dinner. And let's just say, it was a very fun night ;)

A/N TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😃