35//Dixon

Daryl

Over 7k reads oh my ilysm :')

"I thought you were a tracker! I can't believe this, I can't believe you!" You angrily say to Daryl.

You didn't know him that well, but when you heard he was going hunting, you decided to tag along. Now you're lost and it's starting to get dark and cold.

"Shut up! This is your fault, if you haven't been here I would've been able to concentrate better." His cheeks flushed as he realized what he just said.

"Whatever. We have to find shelter. It's getting dark, plus it's freezing." You say, rubbing your hands down your arms.

You walk for another 45 minutes until you come across a very small cottage. It's better than nothing.

Daryl kicks open the door, his crossbow ready, and your knife ready. After checking the house thoroughly for walkers, you didn't come across any. You then secured the outside. There was quite a bit of food in the pantry, and you gathered a bunch of blankets from the bedroom.

There was no couch though, strange. And you both thought it was best if you stayed together. After eating two cans of beans, you lay some blankets on the floor to lie down on. You then put a blanket over yourself, and leave the other for Daryl. You were shaking when Daryl lay down next to you, keeping his distance.

"D-daryl. I-it's f-f-free-zing." Your teeth chatter.

Daryl answers with a grunt, and then slowly and awkwardly moves closer to you. He wraps his arms around you, and brings your head to his chest. You sigh, and are overcome with warmth. You snicker a bit too.

"What?" Daryl grunts.

"You just never stroked me as the cuddling type." You giggle.

"I'll stop." Daryl threatens.

"No, no, no, no!" You plead.

You look up and realize your face is right next to his. You stretch your neck and peck his lips. He stays as still as a statue.

"My lips were cold." You smiled, and hugged him closer.

"Do it again." He whispered.

You looked up at him, and this time kissed him a little harder and longer.

"Again?" He asked unsure of himself.

You smile wide and kiss him hard and you don't stop.

A/N lol this is crap sorry fam, but GO READ MY CHANDLER FANFIC CALLED "Just Friends"

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋