36//Grimes (C)

Carl

Listen to the song while reading and pls check out my Chandler fanfic "Just Friends"

You have been with Rick's group for quite some time now, and you've become very close with Carl. When you arrived at Alexandria, Carl gave you a present he found. It was a working MP3 player with a lot of songs you listened to before the apocalypse. You also loved to dance before the apocalypse, it was your escape. You haven't danced for a very long time. But things were safe now in Alexandria.

You get off your bed and pick up the MP3 player on your dresser. You put it on shuffle and a song comes on. You start dancing, and you've never gotten more lost in the music then this moment. After three more songs you hear someone clear there throat from the door.

It was Carl.

"Oh. Sorry, I thought my door was closed. I'll turn the music down." You say embarrassed.

"No! No. You're really good... Can I watch?" He asks, stepping in your room and closing the door behind him.

The next song comes on, and it was one of your favorite songs, Skinny Love by Birdy.

"Oh my gosh! I love this song." You squeal. "Come on!" You pull Carl off your bed and start dancing. He sways awkwardly.

You put your hands on his shoulders, and place his on your waist. "I think this is how people dance at school dances... Not like I would know." You laugh, considering you've never had the chance to go to a school dance.

You then start doing what you think is ballroom dancing. You and Carl laugh as you trip over each other's feet. He spins you, and you trip and fall on your back on your bed, Carl falls on top of you. Your faces were just centimeters away.

"You were my first dance." You smile.

"And you were mine." He smiles back.

He was still on top of you. "Kiss me." You whisper. And he closes the space between you two.

"Wow. First dance and first kiss." He breathes.

A/N Wow over 9k you guys are the best!! Please vote and comment!! I want to do something special when it gets to 10k reads. What do you want me to do?

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋