53//Grimes (C) {Pt 2}

"Rise and shine love birds." You slowly open your eyes to the bright light. You see Negan standing there, Lucille by his side. You wipe some dried vomit off the side of your mouth from the night before, and peel yourself off the cool floor. Carl was already sitting up looking more tired then you've ever seen him before.

You've been in this little cell for two weeks now, at least you think since there's no way to keep track of time.

"Breakfast is served." Negan reaches out to hand you two sloppy sandwiches that look anything but appetizing, and then slams the door shut.

"Carl," your voice cracks due to the lack of water. "We have to go over the plan one more time." You whisper and he straightens up.

"(Y/N)... I still don't like it. I don't think it's a good idea." Carl says hesitantly.

The plan was pretty much that when Dwight came in to give you two your next meal, you would seduce him. Once he was distracted, Carl would sneak out. You would kill Dwight and anyone else you had to to get out. And if you couldn't, at least Carl would be safe.

Later that day Dwight came in to give you dinner and everything was going perfectly to plan. You were an attractive, young lady so there wasn't really ever a doubt it wouldn't work.

After 20 minutes of... well you know.... with Dwight, you finally found the perfect opportunity to sink your knife into the base of his skull. You quick put on some clothes and a hat and ran through the halls in search of Carl. You found him waiting outside by the motorcycles and you couldn't help but smile.

"Get on." He orders. You obey, wrapping your arms around his thin torso.

"Do you even know how to ride this thing?" You ask him.

"We're about to find out." He starts it up and drives away. Once you were a safe distance away from the Sanctuary, he pulled over and you both hopped off. You emptied the backpack you took with some supplies. Some candy bars, packs of crackers, two bottles of water, a knife, some ammo and a small hand gun.

"(Y/N). Did he... hurt you?" Carl asks, pain in his eyes. He hated himself for letting you do that just so he could get away.

"No, Carl. He didn't hurt me. I'm okay." You rest a hand on his shoulder, "We're safe. We can go back to Rick, Judith, Daryl, G-" you stop yourself as you remember, tears well up in your eyes as you re-live the moment that seemed years ago.

"We're okay." Carl says and pulls you into a tight hug. "(Y/N), I love you so much." And that's when Carl looses it. The tears from all these years come flooding out. Everything that you two have been through together. All the deaths, births, injuries, attacks. You two were always there side by side.

You loved each other.

"I love you too Carl. So, so much. We're going to get home, okay? And- and we're going to be a real teenage couple," you let out a laugh through your tears.

You kiss him on the cheek and he kisses you on the lips.

A/N sorry this took so long!! Please comment and vote 💕