60//Rhee

Glenn

"(Y/N) come on! We're gonna play dare or dare!" Beth yelled to you from the house.

You made your way to the farmhouse and sat down where Beth, Jimmy, Maggie, and Glenn were.

"Okay, who's going first?" Maggie asks. All five of you were about the same age, and you were all in need of some fun. Everyone else was either resting or working someplace else, so you were all alone.

"Me... okay, uh, Beth I dare you to play the rest of the game with your shirt off." You knew right away things would get dirty anyway, so whatever. Besides, Beth is your best friend and isn't mad about it.

After Beth stripped from her shirt she said, "(Y/N), I dare you to make out with Glenn." You instantly stiffened and so did he. Maggie and Jimmy were holding in laughs. Beth knew you liked Glenn, so I guess she thought she was doing you a favor.

You awkwardly walked over to him and sat down so that you were straddling him. "Uh, is this okay?" You asked. He simply nodded. "Okay, uh..." you wrap your arms around him and kiss him, he instantly kisses back, his arms making their way down to your lower back. After a minute of your tongues dancing in each other's mouths, someone cleared their throat.

You both hesitantly let go of each other to see Beth, Maggie and Jimmy smiling. They've been rooting for you both for a while now.

"Okay next question..." you say and walk back to your spot, across from Glenn. You couldn't really concentrate on the game though, not after what just happened. Especially not with Glenn smirking at you the whole time.

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated!! This isn't even that good but whatever. School is so busy ugh. But I'M SEEING NORMAN AGAIN IN 11 DAYS!!!!!!!