21//Dixon

Daryl
*Read until the end;)*

DARYL'S POV

I'm so excited! We're finally going to the hospital to get (Y/N) back. She's my girlfriend, but the second we're safely back home, I plan to propose.

I saw her through the little glass window on the door that separated us.

"Holster your guns." Rick tells everyone.

I swing my crossbow behind me, anxious to get to her.

We cautiously open the doors, the officer we took as a hostage in front.

I see her face. She has two wounds, but it's still her face. Her beautiful, sweet face.

My stomach flips, just like when I first met her. I also think of how happy her sister will be.

She smiles and I can't help to smile back.

"Mine for yours." The head officer says.

Rick brings our hostage and they meet half way. Rick grabs (Y/N) and brings her back.

She immediately runs to me and I kiss her, hug her, breath in her scent.

"I love you. I love you so much." I whisper in her ear, holding her close, "Did they hurt you at all?"

"No." She whispers.

We all turn to leave, happy, but that changes when the head officer speaks.

"Now I just need Noah." She snarls.

Noah was just a kid. A nice, innocent kid that just wanted to get home. He knew (Y/N). He's the reason we're bringing her home today.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Rick says, turning away.

"(Y/N) replaced him when he was gone. Now you're taking her, and I have no one to take his place." The head officer speaks.

"It-it's okay." Noah says, limping towards the officer.

"Wait!" (Y/N) leaves my arms and hugs Noah, when I see the head officer's lips move.

It looked like she said, "I knew you'd be back."

(Y/N) looks over at her, standing tall.

Then the world seems to go in slow motion.

"I get it know." She says and stabs the officer in the shoulder with a pair of small scissors.

The officer pulls out her gun and shoots. Shoots (Y/N) right in the head.

I watch as her head whips back, blood squirting back at Rick and I, and she falls to the floor.

I grab my gun and shoot the woman in the head.

I don't even watch her head whip and her body fall. I just stare at (Y/N)'s lifeless body. The blood.

I cry. I cry. And I cry.

Rick exchanges a few words with Noah, but I don't know what he said. It was just background noise.

I picked up her lifeless body. Still crying. And we walk out.

Me in the very back. I haven't even thought about her sister until I hear her scream.

"(Y/N)!!!! NOOOOO!!"

I'm still crying. Staring at her, her lifeless body... Her lifeless stomach.

Everyone knew I just lost my wife. What they didn't know was that I lost my child too.

Y/N Woah, that's sad:(( they were gonna have a baby!!

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😃