30//Dixon

🚨🚨PLEASE READ🚨🚨

So should I make a Norman Reedus fanfic, a Daryl Dixon fanfic, or a Chandler Riggs fanfic?!? PLEASEEE COMMENT🚨

Daryl

As you walk down the road, hungry, thirsty, sweaty, you thought of something. Or someone, rather.

His name was Daryl. Daryl Dixon.

You were a broken girl, even before the world went to crap. Your mother died when you were a teen, and your father walked out on you far before she died.

You were the kid who would always runaway, and no one would care. No one ever cared.

You were the teen who got drunk. Who got beaten by your mother.

You are the adult who is broken. Whether these things are roaming the earth or not, you're broken.

You were 18 when you met Daryl. He wasn't like anyone else. He was broken too. He seemed rough, but he was soft. He loved you. He helped you, and you helped him.

You two got in a fight that night. You can't even remember what happened now, it seemed to be in another world. He left because he was mad, and you later heard the news. You didn't know where he was, or if he was even still alive. But you felt like he was alive. Because he was tough. And there's this piece of you that just knows he's still out there.

The bush next to you starts to shake and you swing your crossbow up, something Daryl taught you, ready to fire it at one of those things. But instead a man comes out. He was holding a crossbow, and your heart fluttered a little. But this man was bigger, and had long, shaggy hair that was covering his face.

"(Y-y/N)?" The man says. You know that voice.

"Daryl?!" You drop your crossbow, as does he, and run to him. You pull the hair away from his eyes. "Oh my God. It's you! I knew it! I knew you were still alive." You cry and hug him tight.

"I knew I'd find you." He whispers, and then kisses you with so much love and passion.

A/N Thanks for over 3k reads!! Please comment, vote, and follow!!! Love you all💙 Btw sorry if all of my imagines SUCK, I'm sorry, I usually don't edit them

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋