42//Rhee {Pt 2}

Glenn
These posted out of order???

You've been apart of the group your brother, Glenn, is in since you first saved them in Alexandria. You've had your high points, and your low points.

But where you all are today. This is your ultimate low. This is the day you're really screwed, no one to save you, no way to get out.

You're kneeling down next to your brothers pregnant wife, Maggie, and Rick. Glenn, Michonne, Rosita, and Daryl went missing. Maggie got sick. You all had to go get help, but the Saviors. They were everywhere. They blocked every road, until you finally tried to go on foot. But it was a trap, you were all trapped.

Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Rosita, Abraham, Maggie, Rick, Carl, Aaron, Eugene, Sasha, and you were kneeling in front of a vile man named Negan, cradling a bat with barbed wire around, he called Lucille.

"I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." He continues to threaten you all more. He just simply couldn't decide on who got the "honor" of getting their head bashed in by Lucille. So he started doing "Ennie, Mennie, Miney, Mo." You tasted bile in your mouth as the memories of you and Glenn played this as young kids.

The bat passed all of you, it stopped on Maggie. "Well, do you look sh*tty. I should just put you out of your misery."

"NOOO!" Glenn screams and tries to run to her, but one of the Saviors starts to beat him.

"Nope, get him back in line." Negan smiles.

He continues with his ennie meenie miney mo, this time, the bat lands on Glenn. "Oh, I guess Lucille wasn't happy either with your little attempt to save...Maggie is it?"

He picks up his bat and CRACK! Glenn falls to the ground from the impact.

"NOOOO!!!" Maggie and I scream and cry.

"Oh? He's related to you too? Even better." Negan drags Glenn right in front of Maggie and I.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Ma-M... (Y/N)." He tries to say yours and Maggie's name, but he can't. You and Maggie are still screaming and crying, stared at his now deranged, bloody face. Some of his blood also splattered on you.

"Glenn, Glenn! I love you." You cry out as he loses consciousness, as you lose your brother, as Maggie loses the father of her unborn child, and as everyone loses their friend.

A/N OMG 9 DAYS I CANT!!!! Who do you think it is? I think it's Glenn or Abraham. I was almost in tears as I was writing this omg😞(sorry if there are any errors, I didn't edit it)