28//Dixon

Daryl

You were holding hands, walking on the trail with the rest of your group on your way to a place called Terminus. You've seen multiple signs promising sanctuary and safety.

Next thing you know, you're all in a train car. They weren't the nice people you thought they'd be. They were murders.

You weren't crying, even though you wanted to. You were stronger than that. Plus, you still had Daryl by your side.

"You're gonna be okay. We all are. I love you. I love you so much (Y/N)." Daryl whispers.

"I love you too Daryl. So, so much."

Everyone was gathering anything and everything they could use as a weapon.

"Four of them Comin this way." You whisper shout to the group.

"You all know what to do." Rick looks at everyone in the group as you all nod, getting in position.

You take a position next to Daryl, you share a quick kiss and raise your weapons. All of a sudden the roof of the train car comes off and something falls in.

"Move!!" Daryl shouts. You throw yourself against the wall, and Daryl puts his body over yours, protecting you.

Next thing you know, you're laying on the ground outside, vision blurry.

"Daryl!!" You try to yell. You see a man holding his bloody lip. Last thing you see was his foot meet your face. And then black.

You wake up again, only now your arms and feet are tied and there's something in your mouth, preventing you from screaming. You're kneeling over a long medal bin type thing and there's a drain in the middle.

You see someone else thrown next to you and feel a very small wave of relief when you see it's Rick. He gives you a look that says, "we'll get out of this" you couldn't tell if he meant alive or not.

You see more people at the other end in the same position as you, but you didn't know them. You just wanted to see Daryl.

Next came Glenn, then Bob, and then the face you wanted to see. But not here, in this position.

You try to yell Daryl, but it just comes out as a mumble due to the cloth in your mouth.

He gives you a look full of love and guilt, like this was his fault.

Some men come and start slitting the throats of the people you didn't know. Your heart speeds up. Next was Daryl.

You start to cry, the tears silently roll down your face. Meanwhile, the guy you first saw when you arrived was writing in some sort of journal across the room.

The man raised the bat above Daryl's head, "Hey!" The man writing yelled, causing the other man to lower the bat.

(I forget this part so I'ma do it my way)

Next thing you know there's an explosion. "What the h*ll was that?!" He yells, running from the room.

Now was your chance, you had a stick of wood that you sharpened still in your hand. You shove Rick showing him you had it and he nods. He had one too.

The two of you quickly take down the two men down. You then untie Glenn, Bob, and Daryl.

You and Daryl share a very passionate kiss, and then start running.

A/N should I make a part 2?? Comment, vote, follow!!! I love reading your comments!!

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋