46//Grimes (C) {Pt 1}

Carl
Requested by crypticphantrash

You and your group, no, family, were at their all time low. You just watched Abraham get his head bashed in by a psycho named Negan. And then Glenn. Glenn and you were very close.

Negan took Rick. You didn't know where he was. Everyone stayed in line quietly for hours. You were next to Carl, your absolute best friend, and you think you two were something more. Before you both left to get Maggie to the hilltop, Carl kissed you. It was confusing, but now you were wondering if you'd ever get your answers as Carl was pinned to the ground.

You watched as Negan drew a line across Carl's arm with a pen. "Cut it off, Rick." You heard Negan say.

"Please, it can be me, it can be me. Please don't make me do this." Rick begged.

"Dad, do it. Just do it." You hear Carl whisper.

"Please. You don't have to do this. Please. It doesn't have to be this way." You beg to Negan, the guy holding a gun against your head presses it harder into your skull and you wince.

"Well, well, well. Do we have a little lovey dovey over here?" Negan walks over and squats down to you. "Little girl, I do just want to hear the latest gossip. Do we have some lovey dovey action going on over here?"

You swallow hard, "Uh, uh, I- no." You were so out of it. You just watched two of your family members die, now Carl.

"Mmm. That's good. Because I have some guys back home who would just love some... Simon, what's her name again?" Negan looks at Simon.

"Hmm. (Y/N)." Simon smiles.

"Who would just love some (Y/N)." Negan laughs and strokes a finger down your cheek.

"Stop!" Carl screams.

"Woah! I think we do have a romance going on here!" Negan brings his bat to rest it on his shoulder.

"Please stop." You cry.

Negan swings around, "Put her in the van, along with..."

"Carl." Simon says.

"Put her in the van along with Carl. But make sure they don't start doing stuff. We just cleaned the van." Negan laughs, and someone picks you up and throws you in the van, Carl next.

A/N Hiiii so CARNID FINALLY HAPPENED I WAS SCREAMING I SHIP IT SOOO HARD!!!!! Anyway, I'll most likely make a part 2 of this.