39//Dixon

Daryl

Requested by Wolfgirl011

You and Daryl were best friends for as long as you can remember, and lately you've been having feelings for him, very strong feelings.

"Hey (Y/N)." Daryl walks into your cell and plops down next to you on your bed. He smells good, like the earth. "It's so hot out." He takes his shirt off in one swift motion and you gasp.

He's so perfect.

He then tackles you on your bed, pinning you down so he's straddling over you. And something happens. You lose all control in yourself and kiss him. He doesn't kiss back, but he pulls away.

~~~~~

Hershel died, you lost the prison, Beth died, Terminus happened, you were homeless for so long, and now you're in Alexandria. And Daryl hasn't talked to you since that day at the prison.

You've lost your best friend, and the person you loved in so many ways. Your feelings never stopped for Daryl. You still love him. You need him. You couldn't see him everyday and not talk to him, so you planned on leaving Alexandria, but not before one last attempt at talking to Daryl.

You open up the door and Daryl's sitting on the couch. You take a deep breath.

"Daryl." You say smoothly, he turns and his face is blank, no expression. "I'm not sorry for kissing you that day back in the prison. Because I loved you... I love you. But I can't handle seeing you and not talking to you everyday. Being best friends. So I'm leaving Alexandria."

His face becomes alert. "(Y/N)! Don't be cra-"

You cut him off, "I'm not crazy, Daryl. I've survived out there long enough. With and without people. So I just wanted to say goodbye." You turn and head for the door and the tears start coming.

Daryl grabs your hand and you slowly turn. "I... I love you. I was scared, terrified when you kissed me. I was terrified because I loved you too. And I've never loved someone as much as I loved you. I didn't want to get hurt, and I didn't want to screw the relationship up. I thought that if I just blocked you out of my life, I'd stop thinking about you every freaking second of every freaking day. But it it didn't work. I love you, (y/n). I need you." He's crying and he pulls you into his arms. You're crying too. You missed him more then words could ever describe. You didn't even plan on trying to survive out there. As soon as you were far enough away from Alexandria you planned to kill yourself.

But now you're happy. You're overjoyed. You have Daryl again, and as more then a friend.

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋