56//Dixon

Daryl
Requested by SMD012
(This isn't going to be very smutty bc I don't do that stuff, but feel free to add whatever you want in the short story inside of this imagine😂)

"Oh come on (Y/N)! We even got you this awesome typewriter thing." Maggie pleads.

You use to be a famous romance author. Ya know, before zombies started roaming the earth. Luckily, you've been in Alexandria since the beginning and have made great friends- Rick's group- in the process.

You loved writing romance because it opened you up to a whole new world. You could never do more than half the stuff you write in front of real men. You can barely even talk to Rick, Daryl, and the other men.

The girls found out you use to write quite scandalous, smutty things and want you to write some short stories for them.

"Fine." Is all you say, but honestly you were excited to be able to go back to that fantasy land, especially since you've been keeping your eye on someone here in Alexandria.

(This will just be a part of the "story" you write. Feel free to add what else happens)
          Both our sweaty bodies were pressed together, our clothes thrown in various places around the room. All that could be heard were our moans and grunts mixing in together, just like our bodies.

          I run my hands down his bare chest, tracing lines in the creases of his wet abs. He moaned at the light touch. I loved how much I could make him moan and scream. He has the same effect on me.

         He kissed and sucked on my neck, leaving marks which I didn't mind. He was claiming me as his own. He continued kissing down, down, down. He spread my legs apart so wide I heard them pop, but once again I didn't mind.

After writing the whole story, you make multiple copies and give it to each of the girls. Within the next couple of hours, they all arrived at your house at once.

"Okay. Spill! This is obviously about someone!" Michonne grins, along with Maggie, Carol and a couple other women from Alexandria.

"What... no." You could feel your cheeks tinting red. But they were right. The whole time you were writing the story, you were thinking of Daryl. You won't admit that though.

A couple days later, Daryl finds a copy of the story laying around in your house when he was delivering something to you. He was curious after reading the first sentence, so he took it. Promising in his head he'd give it back tomorrow.

After he read it he knew you wrote it since you signed it. He kind of had a feeling it was about him, but he wasn't sure. He decided to ask... without asking. Because truth was, he liked you back. A lot.

~~~

You run down the stairs when you hear a knock on the door. "Oh. H-hi Daryl." You greet him. He had a paper in his hand and your heart immediately started racing.

"I didn't know ye were an author." He smirks, stepping into the house. When you don't respond he goes on. "So who's it about? There's no way ye could've wrote this without someone in mind."

"You... want the truth?" You blush and look up into his eyes. He nods his head. He was very close to you. "You." You barely get the word out before he crashes his lips on yours.

"How about we make the story become reality." He growls into your ear.

A/N it's currently 1am and I just finished this sorry it took so long. Schools almost out though so I'll be updating more!❤️ please vote & comment