31//Rhee

Glenn

You always had a crush on Glenn. He was so nice and funny. Not to mention insanely good looking.

It was yet another day though where you had to watch him and Maggie love each other. It was hard to see the man you loved so much love another woman.

"Hey (Y/N). How's it going." Glenn walks up and bumps you with his shoulder causing you to almost pass out.

"It's going." You manage to say. "And you?"

"Eh. I could be better... Maggie's mad at me."

You instantly are drawn to the subject of a possibly break up worthy fight going on between them. "Why?"

"She thinks I like another woman."

You freeze. "Who?"

"Oh. Ya know, someone close by." He gazes  around the room and it ends on you. But you realized you two were the only ones in the room.

You swallow hard. "And do you like her...?"

"Well, I'm trying really hard not too." He's only inches from your face now, "and if you can help contribute that'd be great." He smiled and pulled back. "I'll see you later, (Y/N)." He smiled again and walked out.

"Woah." You whisper and steady yourself on the chair near by.

"Oh! (Y/N)?" Glenn walks back in the room.

"Y-yeah?"

"I just realized I don't like this someone... I love her." He plunges down and kisses you hard.

"I love you too." You kiss him again, and again, and again.

A/N sorry this is so bad. I write it quick bc I haven't updated in so long. Camp was soooo fun and I wanna go back! Ugh!

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋