33//Grimes (R)

Rick

TYSM FOR 4K+ ILY ALL

You and your boyfriend Rick have been alone since the beginning of the apocalypse. You've never came across anyone else. Until you came across the prison. You've been staying there for almost four weeks. You've gotten pretty close to Daryl, the leader. But Rick's been keeping to himself.

"Hey baby." You sit on the bed and kiss Rick, who's sharpening his knives.

"Hey." He responds bluntly.

"Dinner is almost ready, and tonight we're having a campfire. We're trying to make it like it's still a normal world out there. You'll come, right?"

"Why would you want me to? You have Daryl." He spits.

"Huh?"

"You've been all over him since we've gotten here, and he's been all over you!"

"What? No! I'm just trying to interact with people, unlike you! It's been a year since we've seen anyone but each other! This is a safe place with many other people! I don't know why you have to be so paranoid."

"Paranoid? Who isn't paranoid in this world? Incase you haven't noticed, there are dead people walking around eating the living! I should be paranoid!"

"I'm so glad we're not married. Then there would be no way to get a divorce in this world!" You yell and walk out of the cell.

"Did she just break up with me?" Rick thinks.

"Did I just break up with him?" You think to yourself. You go to Daryl's cell, and see him laying down cleaning his crossbow.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks, smiling and sitting up.

"Rick and I got into a fight." You shrug.

"Aw, what about?" He puts his arm around you.

"He thinks...he thinks you, uh, like me... as, like, more than a friend," you pause and see Daryl staring at you intently, "but we both know that's not true...right?"

"(Y/N)..." Daryl starts, and slowly leans towards you.

"Daryl! Daryl... I love... I love Rick. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." You get up and leave.

You kept your distance from both Rick and Daryl that night. At the campfire you realized everyone showed up. You knew Daryl only showed up because he's the leader, and you obviously knew Rick's reason.

You decided the campfire could wait, your relationship with Rick couldn't. You walk into the empty prison and straight to the cell you share with Rick. You see him laying there, staring at the top bunk.

You lean against the doorframe and clear your throat. Rick keeps staring up. You walk over to him and stand over him.

"Shouldn't you be with Daryl?" He spits.

"Rick! Why can't you see that I love you! I don't want anyone but you, you're my whole world. You were the only one who has stayed with me through this whole world. You've saved my life, literally, so many times. You hold me at night when I'm scared and cold. You're always there for me, and I love you. I only love you. I only see you. I pray that you live forever, and that you will beat this world. I love you Rick Grimes. I love you..."

I look at Rick, who has tears in his eyes. "I... I don't wanna lose you. To the walkers or another man. I love you so much, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

After sharing a passionate kiss, you both headed out to the campfire, hand in hand.

A/N So I have a question; Rick or Daryl? Who's your favorite? Comment what you think, my answer's Daryl😜 btw that video is lit so watch it🤘🏻

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋