43//Grimes (C)

Carl
Requested by HonorMerchantxxxx

You went out on a run by yourself because you wanted to show the group you were capable of handling yourself, and that you could benefit the group.

Meanwhile, you're lost. But it wasn't exactly your fault. A huge herd of walkers came out of nowhere and started chasing you, so you just ran, and now you have no clue where you are.

*Prison, Carl's POV*

Hershel just got decapitated, my dad is almost dead from getting beaten up by the governor, and (Y/N) never came back from her supply run. I knew I shouldn't have let her go alone. Now even if she made her way back to the prison, no one would be there.

My dad and I found this nice white house in a community that we cleared from walkers. Somehow, everyone from the prison found us... except (Y/N). I go out looking for her as much as possible, I'm desperate to find her.

*Y/N POV*

You finally made your way back to the prison, tired and dehydrated, only to find it burning and overrun by walkers. You start to cry. You just wanted to get back to Carl, to his warm hugs and funny jokes. The thought of that made you keep going. You didn't sleep for days until you came across this white house in a seemingly safe, walker free, neighborhood. The door was all boarded up, and so were the windows. Except one that was on the top floor.

You climbed up the gutter, Carl in your head, and onto the roof where the not boarded window was. You climb into the window and hear many voices downstairs. You raise your gun and slowly walk out of the bedroom. You walk down the steps quietly, but the one step creeks loudly. You wince and the voices stop. You tighten your gun as you hear footsteps approach.

On the floor down below is a boy in a cowboy hat, pointing a gun at you. "Carl?" You drop your gun and run down the remaining steps, right into his arms.

"(Y/N)? I looked and looked for you." You were both crying, and you didn't let go of him. "I'll never let you go."

A/N YO SO SUNDAYS EPISODE THO😭 I was BAWLING!!! But there are gonna be a couple Carl ones bc a lot of people requested them.

*NOTE!! I will most likely not do your request if you just comment. I have too many requests on all different chapters and idk which ones I did and didn't do. So MESSAGE ME YOUR REQUESTES