54//NeganxDixon

Negan/Daryl
Requested by QueenSavior

You never thought this would happen, any of it. From dead people roaming the earth, to watching your friends get their heads smashed in right in front of you, to getting kidnapped by a man with a barbed wire bat. But the thing you really thought wouldn't happen? Guess you'll find out.

~~~

You didn't want him to take you, but since he took Daryl, you'd rather be with him than not. Daryl was your boyfriend, you two loved each other. Negan thought Daryl was quite badass, so he threw him in the trunk. When you started cursing him out, he also thought you were a badass, not to mention insanely attractive, and threw you in the trunk as well.

Negan liked you so much, he made you one of his wives. You were disgusted just at the thought of any other man touching you but Daryl. Everyday you would sneak off and talk to Daryl through the door. It was the highlight of both of your days.

Soon you and Negan grew closer. He told you things he's never told anyone else. Stuff about his past. You started visiting Daryl less. And then altogether you stopped. You felt a ping of guilt nagging at you because you knew Daryl was so madly in love with you. However, as time went on and you got even closer to Negan, that guilt went away. Everything you ever felt for Daryl went away, and everything you never thought you'd feel about Negan invaded your body and mind.

Daryl would wait everyday to see if you would come, but you never did. He wasn't mad at you. He could never be mad at you. In fact, he's glad you've moved on. He didn't want you in love with someone you'll probably never see again.

In all of his spare time he started making plans to escape. A couple weeks later when you snuck off to Daryl's cell one last time, just to make sure he was still alive, he was gone. You smiled. He got out. You knew he did because you would've heard if they caught him or killed him.

As you were making your way back to the room you shared with Negan, he came up behind you. "Hello gorgeous." Negan whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You blush and smile.

"Damn (Y/N). That smile gets me every time."

A/N this is crap and I'm so so sorry! And I'm so so soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. School and dance have been SO busy. I honestly had no clue I'd be this busy with only 25 days until summer break. But summer break means more updates!! I have a couple other requests I'll be working on so bare with me, but for now, enjoy this one!!