13//DixonxGrimes (R) {Pt 1}

DarylxRick

Today you will tell Rick that you think your pregnant, with his child. Right now.

You slowly walk up, on the verge of tears. "Rick." You say, causing him to turn around with a smile, which immediately fades when he see's your frown.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks concerningly.

You look around to make sure no one's in earshot. You see Daryl staring at you, but he quickly turns when you spot him. You think nothing of it.

"I...I think I'm pregnant." You say unsteadily.

He looks at you with fear. "Wha-But...baby..no! You can't be. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" A tear rolls down his face, you know what happened with Lori, this is why he's acting this way.

"Listen, I'm not 100 percent sure. I don't have a tester. I'll tell them I'm going on a supply run. There's a convenient store, and-"

He cuts you off, "No way! I'm not letting you go out there. I'll get it."

You glare at him and continue, "And it's not too far from here. You won't be able to find it. It'll be fine Rick. Please, let me do this."

He looks at you as if he's having a fight with himself on the inside. "Fine. Be careful." He sighs and kisses you.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

You pack some supplies and go out the gates. You don't take a car, you weren't lying when you said it wasn't too far.

When you arrive, you find a box and stick it in the bag you brought. You bend down to pick up your knife you dropped when you hear footsteps.

You whirl around, gun raised. "Daryl?" You lower your gun, seeing the familiar face. "Did you follow me?" You ask.

"Uh... What's in yer bag?" He questioned, ignoring the first question.

"Daryl, did you follow me?"

"Yeah... I wanted to make sure you were okay. What's in yer bag?"

"Ugh, I'm fine Daryl. And... It's- it's nothing." You protectively put your hand on your bag.

He stares at you for a while, then quickly grabs the bag. You try to grab it back, but he's too fast and strong.

He searches around in it for a moment and pulls out the box. All he does is stare at it with pain twisted in his face.

"These aren't for ye, right?" He says, trying hard to compose his anger.

"I'm not sure yet. I mean, I might be... But we're not sure." You look at the ground.

"I can't believe you." He mumbles and shoves the box back into the bag and throws the bag at you.

When you get back to Alexandria Daryl isn't there. He isn't there the next day either.

He was gone.

A/N Do you want me to do a part 2? Bc idk

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😄