57//Ben

Ben
Requested by Its_just_Dani

"Please, I'm sorry! I j-just needed some food. I didn't know you set camp there!" You plead for your life as two men, who call themselves the Saviors, are ready to kill you.

"Yeah, b*tch. You will be sor-" he cuts off mid sentence and falls to the ground, dead. The other is confused for a second, and a second later he's also dead on the ground.

Next thing you know, a guy around your age rides up on a horse in a full suit of armor.

"Get on." He holds out his hand for you to take, and you do.

You took it for a couple different reasons. One, he could've let you die, but he didn't. Two, he seems to be taken care of, clean, combed hair. Three, you had nowhere else to go. And four, he was very attractive.

~~~~~

You arrive at a place called The Kingdom. You were a little weary at first. How could a place be this perfect in the apocalypse? You were careful for a few weeks, but once everyone has proven their loyalty, you got more comfortable.

You and Ben became very close. You hung out together every minute you could. He showed you around and told you about everyone, and how you could steal little bits of chocolate from the pantry.

One day, you were talking about the walls, it wasn't an interesting conversation and you could tell Ben wasn't paying attention at all. He was just staring at you and at your lips. It was driving you insane because -secrets out- you had a huge crush on him.

You were staring back at him just as intense, but still talking. All of a sudden he leaned in a kissed you so hard you fell back on the couch, him now hovering over you. You were shocked, but immediately kissed back, never wanting this moment to end.

A/N Sorry I'm so behind with all my requests! Life is super busy for me, even in the summer, home you all understand! Xx

Q: Do you call them Saviors or Saviours?