23//Grimes (C)

Carl
*Listen to the song while reading*

"Have you seen my mom, Rick?" You were getting a little frantic because you've looked everywhere.

"No. Did you check the garden?"

You walk around the small place you eat your meals at the prison, to the garden, when you see a body lying on the ground, blood pouring from the neck.

You run to it, and the person you were praying it wasn't, was lying there. Dead.

You scream, a horrible shriek. You hear everyone running towards you, but you didn't look behind you.

"How the h*ll was she bit?" You hear Daryl mutter.

You didn't know what to do. It was just a bad dream that you would wake up from soon.

You bend down, clutching your stomach, holding yourself together. "No. No, no, no... Nooo." You cry, sinking to your knees.

"Mom. Mom? Mom!!!" You shake her lifeless body. You knew she was dead. The blood pouring from her neck was a good indication, and the fact she wasn't breathing.

Everyone was silent behind you. You heard a couple people crying, a couple people saying things like "Oh my god..." And "How did this happen?"

You wipe her hair from her sticky, blood covered face. You kiss her forehead right before you feel her twitch.

You hear a couple people walk away.

You slowly pull your gun out. You hold it by your side, still kneeling besides her. Her eyes open, and you cock the gun.

Her body comes up towards you, hungry for your flesh. "I love you." You whisper, and pull the trigger.

You slowly lay her body back down, and you were suddenly mad.

You look to the gates where the walkers were gathering, trying to get in. You stand up slowly, and make your way down to the gates.

You hear Carl call your name, you also hear Daryl tell him to give you some time.

No one else was at the fence killing walkers. You pull a large rid off the fence where you keep the weapons, and start killing them.

Fast and aggressive.

One after the other.

You-now blinded by your tears- just kept sticking the rod into things, hoping to hit and kill those monsters.

You eventually threw the rod to the ground, and threw yourself down with it.

You cried for a long time, head in your hands, until you suddenly felt someone sit next to you. Their arm touching yours. You didn't bother to see who it was though.

"I'm sorry." They whisper. It was Carl.

You take your head from your hands and look up at him. You break down again and he wraps his arms around you. You cry into his chest, and he lets you.

"I love you, (Y/N)," He whispers into your hair, "So much."

You look up at him, your tear stared face, inches from his.

"I love you too, Carl... I love you too."

A/N So I got this idea when I was in the shower listening to this song😂 it was originally supposed to be Daryl, and it was also a lot better in my head😅

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋