32//Dixon

Daryl

You and Daryl were best friends. But not the type of best friends that tell each other our secrets, what we're scared of, who our crush is. By "best friends" I mean that you two are closest with each other out of the whole group.

You two are always teasing each other, and sharing a laugh. You also take care of each other.

"Daryl. We've been here six days and you still haven't showered. That's disgusting." You say, pinching your noise.

"I think you want a hug." Daryl gets up and walks towards you. His big, dirty, bloody, smelly arms outstretched.

"No, no, no, no, no, nooo!" You squeal, but he embraces you in a big bear hug.

"Are you kidding me? You got blood on my clothes Daryl!... Wow, I actually sounded like a girl there... Minus the blood part." You laugh and look at your bloody shirt. "I swear. I'm gonna come up behind you and hose you down one of these days."

Daryl rolls his eyes and laughs. You walk inside and grab an apple off the island. Daryl follows you inside.

"Come here." You say to Daryl and start walking towards the bathroom.

"What?" He leans into the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Look. All you do is pull this out, and pull this up. That's called water. It won't hurt you. You like cold showers? It's got you covered. You like warm ones? Does that too... I just thought maybe you didn't know how the shower worked. But now you do, so you have no excuses not to shower." You shove past Daryl at the door frame and push him inside the bathroom. "You can't come out until you're clean!" You say sternly and shut the door.

3 hours go by and you think he might have snuck out the window while you were wasting your time sitting outside the bathroom door. You're almost sure he snuck out the window, so you bust open the door. Bad choice. You see Daryl with a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet hair dripping.

"What the h*ll, (Y/N)?" Daryl rages.

"I- I didn't even hear the water... What took you so long?" You tore your eyes away from his chest and up to his eyes.

"Well I sat here for about two hours, and then I realized you weren't giving up. So I got in, and the warm water just felt so nice... I guess I took a little too long." He paused. "Can I get dressed now?"

You tore your eyes away from his body again and walked out, shutting the door behind you. You stared at the floor. Sometimes you thought about if you and Daryl were a couple, but you pushed that aside always. But you couldn't get it out of your head now. He's perfect.  You thought.

Daryl walked out in the same clothes he was wearing before he got in. You laugh, "Well, now, I think you're supposed to wear something new and clean after a shower." You walk into Rick's room and grab a pair of jeans, boxers, and a clean shirt.

You walk back into your room and throw the clothes to Daryl. "Thanks." He mumbled and hoes into the bathroom to change.

He comes out seconds later in the new jeans, but he's shirtless. You almost choke on the air.

"I need a bigger shirt... please." You nod your head and get up. You come back in the room with a bigger shirt.

You hand him the shirt, but don't let go. He gives you a puzzled look. "Daryl." You breath, and next thing you know your lips are against his. You don't feel him kissing you back, so you pull away embarrassed.

"I'm... I'm so sor-" he cuts you off by kissing you. You were thrilled. You immediately kiss him back. He drops his shirt and moves his hands under the hem of your shirt, you tangle yours in his hair. He quickly slips your shirt off.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that." He whispers in your ear.

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋