24//Dixon {Pt 2}

Daryl

You haven't talked to Daryl for a couple days. You didn't think he was weird, or a sicko. But he thought he was. You tried to talk to him a couple time, but he just ran away.

Right now it was once again his watch shift at the guard tower, and you were going to go talk to him. He couldn't run away because he had to stay and watch for any danger.

You climbed the ladder and reached the top, he turned slowly and looked hard at you.

"Get away from me, (Y/N). It's for your own good." He says, closing his eyes and breathing slowly.

"No, Daryl. You're not going to hurt me," you take a step closer, "I know you have feelings for me, just like I have feeling for you. You're not sick, or weird. I mean, what's wrong with me then? I like a man that's 12 years older then me! So I'm the one that's "messed up"." You do air quotes around the last two words. You were close now, and you realized he wasn't much taller then you. "After all, people always said I was mature for my age." You whisper in his ear, trying to seduce him.

His eyes are shut tight and you see his jaw clench and unclench. You kiss his cheek. Then his lips, he doesn't kiss back, but then he does. Hard. He lifts you up so you're against the wall, inside the guard tower now.

He stops kissing you, but doesn't put you down. He stares at you. His eyes trailed from the top of your head, to your legs wrapped around him. But it wasn't in a "I-want-that-body-on-me-right-now" sort of way. More like a "I'll-treasure-you-forever" kind of way.

You smile a little and he smiles back. You move the hair from his eyes and kiss his forehead, then place yours on his. He pecks your lips again.

"So does this mean you like me?" You ask shyly.

"H*ll yeah." He breathes, kissing your neck.

You know you'll stop before it gets to far, but you let him kiss down and up your neck. You let him pin you against the wall.

Just like he lets you crawl in his bed some nights when you're lonely. Or how he lets you kiss him in front of everyone.

Most of the people don't mind. They get it. After all, it's the damn apocalypse!

A/N Sorry this is short:/ I had a dream Norman Reedus came to one of our basketball games at school (I'm a cheerleader) and he was looking through all the pics on my phone

Oh, and thanks for 2k+!!! Love you'll

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😋