1

8 months later.

Anaya

🎵I know you ain't a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya:
Keep your heart, Three Stacks, keep your heart
Hey keep your heart, Three Stacks, keep your heart
Man these girls is smart, Three Stacks, these girls is smart
Play your part...play your part.🎵
Evie sang loudly while Claire bobbed her head as I drove to my mama's place. "They have definitely been spending too much with you and Jason." I shook my head. "Don't be mad because they got their good taste in music from us. Yall better sing." My brother Jackson said nodding his head as they continued singing. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. We pulled up in front of my parent's house and I got out as Jackson got the girls out. The girls ran up to my step father as he picked them each up while my mama gave them kisses. I remember when I first brought Claire over to meet my mama it was one of the most awkward situations. Now it just like Claire is my own child, she evens calls me mama. Although at first I was uncomfortable with because if I was her I would want to know who her mother was. I may not have liked Sophia but I respect the fact that she's a mother.

"How you been?" My mama asked as I struggled to sit down. "I'm good. The girls have been running me crazy but everything has been pretty good." My mama chuckled as she listened to me. "That's good...." "Auntie!!" Jas yelled with Erin coming in behind her as they came in the living room. "Jasmine what did I tell you about yelling in my house." My mama said causing me to laugh. "Hey fat mama." Erin said as I reached for my cute little nephew. "Hey dudie. How you doing little man." I said planting kissed all over his face. Erin had finally given birth to my little baby and since he was her first I had been spoiling him like crazy. "Aww give him here. Hi Blakey." My mama said taking him from my arms. I looked at Jas to see her rubbing her swollen belly. Yep that's right Jas is pregnant and she's having a girl. A mini Jas walking around lord help us all. Jas kept her pregnancy real hush hush; we didn't find out about it until a couple of months ago. She's actually due to give birth any day now. "How you feeling?" I said looking at her. "This little girl isn't even here yet and her little bad ass is trying it. She need to come out, because I cannot deal anymore." I chuckled as she told me what was going on. As we were talking my phone started to ring so I answered it without looking at it. "Hello." I said. "What time you getting home?" I looked at the time to see that it was like almost 7. "We'll be heading home in like 15 mins. Why?" I asked. "I was going to get some pizza and we could watch whatever you want." I smiled because I missed my baby he had been gone for like 2 months. "Okay I'm in. When do you think you're going to be home?" he paused for a minute.

"I already picked up the pizza so I'll be home for like 10 mins." I smiled. "Okay we're leaving now. I'll see you when I get home." "I'll see you soon. I love you." I blushed. "Love you too." I hung to see everyone looking at me. "What?" I asked confused. "I'm glad you and Giovanni got back together." Erin said smiling at me. "Same as long as he continues to act like he has some sense we won't have a problem." Jas's mean ass said. "Alright yall we're about to head out. Evie! Claire!" next thing you hear the running of little feet. "Say good bye to everyone." After they did that we headed to the car and once they got settled in their seats we headed home.

Giovanni

I was driving to the house after I hung up. Once I got to the house I decided to go upstairs to take a shower. After I finished my shower I went back downstairs to get all the food ready. "Daddy!" I turned to see Evie running towards me. I squatted down to scoop her up. "My little cannella." I said tickling her. "Mama said we're having a movie night." I chuckled because I could tell she was excited. "Yeah just the four of us. So go upstairs and take shower and then we can get started." I put her down and she ran upstairs then my eyes fell Anaya, who was holding a sleeping Claire. I kissed Naya's cheek then I took Claire out of her arms and took her upstairs. After giving her bath I put her to sleep and walked down the hall to Anaya and ours shared room. I walked into see her walking out in nothing but a towel wrapped around her. "Damn." I said quietly but apparently not quiet enough. "Shit." She said grabbing her chest. "Don't do that." I was laughing at the face she made. "Man fuck you." She said turning around walking into the closet. I followed her inside and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry baby." I pulled her into my arms. I grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. By this point I was hard as shit and it wasn't helping that she was only in a towel. "Mommy? Daddy?" Evie little voice rang out. I let out a sigh as I broke the kiss. "We're not done yet." She got dressed then we headed downstairs to pick what we were going to watch on Netflix. "Why can't we watch something else?" I questioned. "Because we want to watch Grey's Anatomy." She said crossing her arms which caused Evie do the same as well. "Fine."

We were at the end of the first season and I'm not gone lie this show is actually pretty good. I looked to down to see Evie knocked out then I looked to my left to see Anaya completely into the TV. I gently picked Evie up and carried her to her room. I walked back downstairs to see Anaya sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her as she stared at the Tv. I chuckled because she looked like a little kid. Her head snapped over to me. "What?" I licked my not missing the little shift she made as she watched me. She cleared her throat. "You never told me how your trip went." I shook my head. That's not what I want to talk about. I sighed then sat down. "I've been gone for two month and my first night home I get to spend with my girls and you ask me about that." My face turned into confusion as I watched hers turn red. "What?" she turned away from me. "I've kind of...been waiting for you to say that." My eyes grew huge in shock. "Shiddd. Let's go." I said grabbing her hand while she laughed. As soon as our bedroom door closed her ass was mine.

*****

~What do yall think about Giovanni and Anaya?

~Have yall figured out who the mystery person is?

~Jas is pregnant.

~Erin had her son Blake.

~Giovanni has been looking for whoever burned down his warehouse.

Also I changed Anaya's character.

**Not Edited**