9

***Not Edited***

Anaya- Saturday night

Andreas moved me back upstairs into his room. I'm currently getting dressed when Andreas starts yelling my name. I sighed as I stood up buttoning my shirt as I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Andreas and Mason standing around the island. "We have to go handle some business and you're coming with us." Andreas said. I stood there not saying anything. Andreas reached out to grab me and I flinched away from him. He chuckled when he saw my reaction. "Let's go." He said gripping my arm pulling to him and out the door.

We pulled up in front of this prison like building and the fact that it was dark and cloudy made it even creepier. We got out of the car and walked inside to this dark ass building. I was terrified of the dark ever since I was locked down in the base and being in here made me shake. "Mason where are these guys we're supposed to be meeting?" Right as Andreas asked that question the lights flicked on. My lip began to quiver and my eyes began to water as I stared at the people in front of me.

*******

Giovanni

We sat outside of the building that Mason and I agreed upon. "This better not be a fucking trick. Because I'm shooting everyone." Jason said as he loaded his fourth gun. I was sitting in the driver's seat gripping the steering wheel not speaking. "Aye." I turned my head towards Hassan to see that all of them were looking at me. "What?" "Nothing man let's go inside." We all got out and went inside.

"They just pulled up." Jason said. We waited for them to come inside. I stood in the shadows staring at the door as I watched Andreas's bitch ass walk in. My attention drifted over to Anaya. I stared at my baby and seeing her tired and weary body pissed me off more. Jason flicked the lights on and we all stepped forward so they could see us. "What the fuck?" He said turning towards Mason, who was walking over to where we were. "Oh I see you working with these motherfuckers. I knew you were always a weak ass bitch." Mason shook his head. "Nah man you been tripping. You've taken shit to a whole other fucking level." I could hear them talking but seeing Anaya made everything around me fade. I stared at her slightly bruised face only to see tears streaming down her face. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a loud pop. I turned to see Andreas holding a gun and Mason lying on the floor. We all pulled our guns out and pointed them at him. Anaya saw the guns all the guns and jumped behind Andreas. "So what are you going to do shoot me with your precious Anaya standing here?"

I looked at how Anaya cowered away behind. "Naya?" She peeked around Andreas's shoulder. "Come here." Our eyes locked and she slowly started move around to come towards me. Andreas glanced down at her and she got this fearful look on her face. "Anaya. Look at me." Her eyes went to mine. "I'm here now. Please come to me so I can take you home." She nodded and started walking towards me. Everything happened in slow motion.

Andreas pointed his gun down at Anaya's legs and right as he was about to fire it Mason tackled him to the ground causing the gun to go off twice. Anaya began to fall and I rushed over catching her just before she hit the ground. I turned her over to see my hand was covered in blood. She had tears running down her face. Another loud pop went off and I looked to see Andreas standing over Mason with his gun pointing at him. I scooped her up and took her out to the car with Chris following behind me. "Stay with her." I said gripping his. He nodded as I went back inside to see Hassan standing over Andreas repeatedly punching him. I walked up and pushed him out of the way and started to beat the shit out of him myself. "Giovanni!" I stopped and turned to see Chris. "What?" "It's Anaya. She's unconscious." I looked back at Andreas's bitch ass. I dropped him making sure he hit the concrete with force. I looked over at Jason. "Call some of the men and take him to one of the warehouses." He nodded pulling out his phone. I looked at Mason's lifeless body. "Chris, send him to my father." Hassan and I walked out to the car.

********

Anaya

"Whatever happened to her she went through hell." This unfamiliar voice said. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of people surrounding. "Doctor her eyes are open." I tried to keep my eyes open but I was tired and they closed again.

*Beep...Beep...Beep...*

I struggled to open my eyes, but when I did everything was so bright. "Sir I can only tell her immediate family. Its hospital policy." I heard a thud. "I am her family. That's my fucking wife" I heard Giovanni say menacingly. My eyes drifted over to the two of them then my eyes closed again.

*Beep...Beep...Beep*

"How is she?" my eyes opened slowly and I saw my mama and my stepdad talking to the doctor. I looked down at my stomach to see it was huge. I put my hand on my stomach felling light little kicks. I cleared my throat causing there attention to turn towards me. "Miss. Williams can you tell me your name and how many fingers I'm holding up?" The doctor said coming towards me. I flinched away when he raised his hand in my direction. I turned to my left when I felt my mama touch my hand. I jerked away from her. The three of them stood there staring down at me making me feel uncomfortable. I scooted away from them feeling my heart race. "I... I..." My eyes began to water. The doctor gestured for them to back away from me. "It's okay just tell me your name." I tried to catch my breath. "A...Nay...a Will...iams." I said in between sobs.

I was sitting in the hospital room staring at my stomach when the door opened. "Hey mama." Jas said walking over to me trying to pull me into hug. I cringed away from her which made her look at me with a sympathetic look. "Sorry." I gave her a small smile. One by one Erin, Hassan, Jason, Chris, and Angie. I waved at each of them after I did that they all sat down and the room fell silent. "So...do you know what the baby is?" Erin asked. I looked down at my stomach not really knowing how I felt about possible having Mason's or Andreas's child. At this point the doctor told me that I was about a month at point. "Umm no, not yet." They all stared at me like I was this fragile thing that would break if they said anything. "When do you get out of here?" "Tomorrow if all the test come back good." I said as I flipped through the TV. "Oh well that's good. Please let me do your hair." She said touching it like it was dirty. I looked up at her confused. Hassan passed me a mirror. "I don't know what you...Oh. My. God. What the fuck?" I said touching what couldn't have been my hair. Everyone laughed at my reaction.

Everyone was knocked out in different areas around the room when the doctor walked in. "Shh." He looked around the room and smiled. "I was just coming to tell you that your test came in and everything looks good so you're free to leave first thing in the morning. I smiled then looked down at my stomach. "And the baby?" "The baby wasn't hurt at all by the shoot just a little stressed. I just want you to make sure you take it easy." I nodded. "Oh and here is a list of therapist that I think you should go see. Just to talk about some of the things that happened, okay." I took the paper hesitantly. "Okay I'll think about it."

Right as visiting hours were ending and everyone was gathering their things the door opened and everything fell silent. My eyes drifted over to Giovanni who was standing there. Everyone looked between the two of us then they began to exit the room. Hassan was the last person to head for the door but Giovanni stopped him. He leaned over towards Hassan never breaking eye contact from me as he told him something. Hassan looked pissed but he nodded and turned towards me. "I'll see you tomorrow sis." I smiled with a slight nod and wave as he left leaving just Giovanni and myself. "Hey." Giovanni said looking at me with his hands in his pocket. "Hi." I said back barely above a whisper. I looked down at my stomach and all I could think was, he's probably disgusted by the very sight of me. "How you feeling?" "You don't have to be here. I will forever be grateful for you saving me, but this baby belongs to one of two people who you and both hate. So you really don't have be here. I promise it is okay if you walk out that door right now." I finally looked up at him once I finished talking. "You done or you finished? (Lol.) Because if you can treat Claire like she's your own then what's makes you think I wouldn't do the same for this child. Having you gone for those two months was hell for all of us and I'm not just going to walk out because you're having someone else's kid. You're my woman and I'm you're man and we've been through hell and back and I'm not letting you go. You stuck with me so get over it." I was teary eyed once he finished. He walked over to the bed and leaned in and kissed my lips. For the first time since I had woken up I didn't flinch from his touch. I scooted over and he laid down and I actually fell asleep without having to worry about someone attacking me.

******

1