39

**Not Edited**

The video up above is basically how the wedding reception went.

Giovanni

I was stood at the end of aisle smiling as Evie and Claire walked towards me tossing flowers. They looked at me smiling as they walked came over to me and i kneeled down.

"You look beautiful munchkins." They cheesed even harder and they both gave me a kiss on the cheek making the guest 'awe'.

I smiled and told them to go sit down.

One by one all the bridesmaids came out until it was Anaya's turn. The doors opened and everyone stood up. I held my breath as Anaya, King and Jax began their descend down the aisle. "Wow." I said as she smiled at me.

The three of them stood in front of me.

"Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" Her brother, dad, Hassan, Jason, her uncles and all of her male cousins stood up. "We do." She laughed. "Thanks guys." She said making us all laugh. Jax kissed her cheek then she turned to King and with a huge smile he placed her hand in mine. "You better take care of my baby." I nodded. "As long as I'm alive." He smiled and sat down next to Nala.

We turned to the pastor who smiled and began to speak.

**

"Giovanni has prepared his own vows." She looked at me surprised because she knew i wasn't very sentimental but for her i could be.

"Anaya." I said chuckling. "I was never the romantic type of guy but seeing a smile on your face makes me want to be. You've changed my life in every way possible. When i wake up in the morning and you're still sleep i just sit there and look at you and i think damn..." "eh hmm." The pastor cleared his throat.

"Sorry." Anaya chuckled. "See that." I said pointing to her smile. "I think about your smile, your laugh, the way your voice gets when you want something. I have to just sit back and think what did i do to deserve someone as beautiful, caring, loving, supportive as you and i can't think of anything." I didn't realize i was crying until she reached up and wiped my tears away.

"Not only did you bless my life by just being in it you've given three wonderful kids and you love Claire like your own. These words can never express how much you really mean to me, but i hope as we grow older together my actions can. I guess what I'm saying is, Ti amo piccola ragazza." (I love you babygirl.)

Anaya

Giovanni blotted a couple of my tears away as we stared at eachother. "Well I didn't prepare anything, but i still want to say something." He cupped my face. "Back in high school you were a jackass and i really wanted to fight you, sorry pastor, but it was true." Everyone laughed including Giovanni.

"When i first saw you i thought you were this big scary tatted up white boy, but i soon found out you were really this huge teddy bear." He his cheeks turned a deep shade of red when i said that making me giggle.

"But that's what I've come to love about you. You're my rock and my teddy bear when I need it. You're a wonderful man and father and I couldn't ask to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. And I honestly don't think i could get rid of even if i wanted too." I said smiling huge. "You right about that last part. You're stuck with me." I playfully rolled my eyes. We turned back to the pastor who was looking at us smiling pleased. "With the exception of a few choice words that was beautiful." He whispered to us.

**

"Giovanni, as you place this ring on Anaya's finger, please repeat after me: You are the love of my life and my best friend. I give you this ring to wear as a symbol eternal faith and undying devotion to you." Giovanni turned to me and slid the ring on.