16

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

I held Anaya's hand as we followed King down into this medieval type set. I looked around the open room to see different people locked away. Somewhere screaming somewhere barely breathing. We finally walked to the last door at the end of the hall. King opened the door and we followed him into the room. Anaya gasped clenching my hand as we looked at this Thomas chained to the wall. He was black and blue with blood and dirt covering his body. the closer you got the more damage you could see that had been inflicted on his body. He had a missing foot, several fingers and his ear. "Dad? Did you do this?" King was staring down at his former friend with hatred in his eyes. "He helped Andreas and Mason plan the whole kidnapping. When I found that out I just need to have a little talk with him." He said as he turned and looked at her.

Anaya let go of my hand and walked over to the table off to the side covered with different tools. She picked up a mallet and stood in front of Thomas. "Hello Thomas." Thomas looked up at her through his swollen eyes. "Do you remember me? You came down into the basement and raped me for hours." You could hear the hurt and pain in her voice. "Yeah I do. You were a good fuck. Such a tight little pussy." I was about beat the shit out of him when King grabbed me. "She needs to do this." I looked from him back to her.

She swung the mallet over her head and smashed it down on his knee. I sat back watching her smash both of his legs up. Thomas sat on the ground crying in agony, once she was done made sure to drop the mallet right on his pelvis. She turned and walked into her father's arm giving him a hug then she came over to me.

********

Anaya 2 days later

I was lying in bed with my Erin, Jas, and Angie as we watched 'A Different World'. "Bro Ron is fine as hell." Erin said. we all nodded in agreement. The boys walked into my room with our food. I looked up at Giovanni through my eyelashes; we hadn't really seen each other since the whole Thomas thing. He leaned down cupping my chin giving me a long passionate. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "You good?" He said in his deep voice. I nodded not being able to speak at the moment. "Damn." We all turned our head to see everyone staring us. "What?" Giovanni said. "Nothing." They all said smiling as we started eating our food.

**

Next Day

I was sitting in my doctor's office laying back waiting for the doctor to come in. "So how you feeling?" Giovanni asked. "I don't know. Fine I guess." I said with a shrug. "Giovanni?" he looked at me. "what's up?" "I want you to come with me to with when I go see Julie." He looked at me a little shocked. "Of course. You sure?" I nodded as the doctor came in. "How you feeling Anaya?" "fine."

"Alright that's you baby right there." he said pointing at the blob. "Look like it has ya head." I hit Giovanni. "Shut up." He laughed. "Do you have any questions?" Doctor Ramirez asked. "Can you see what it is?" She looked. "Not quite. Give it a few more weeks." She said with a smile. I nodded.

**

We were driving to the therapist and I was staring at the ultrasound picture. We pulled up in front of the office and headed up to the Julie's office. "Hello Anaya you must be Giovanni." I looked at Giovanni as he sat down. "You really do talk about me." I chuckled. "She does." We laughed.

"So I think we should talk about Andreas." I nodded. "When I first met him he was nice and everything. He even got passed my cousin Jas." I glanced at Giovanni to see him listening intently.

"After Andreas and I got together I thought I was done with Giovanni, but somethings happened and I started to catch feeling again. Long story short Giovanni and I slept together and I felt so bad that I had to tell Andreas. When I did he was so disrespectful and normally I'm not violent unless I feel disrespected and I felt disrespected."

I took a breath getting pissed all over again. A thought came to mind as I was reminiscing. "When Andreas was doing those things to me he mentioned that Giovanni had him jumped." I said looking at him to see he had a guilty face.

"When I found out that he hit you I may have sent some friends to visit him." I rolled my eyes. "Anaya what was that face for?" I crossed my arms. "Andreas took all of his anger out about that out on me every chance he got." I raised my shirt up showing my side.

"This is from the first time he got drunk and he was mad that I cheated him with you." I showed them my back. "these are for when I was sleep. I was having a dream about you and apparently I was talking. It pissed him off and he fucked me and practically took my skin off." Giovanni looked at me with hurt written all over his face.

"then there's the ones on my thighs. I was crying in the bathroom after he had finished fucking me. All I wanted to do was go home and be with my girls. He found and he was pissed. He pulled out of the bathroom by my hair into his room. He took his blunt and burned them into my inner thighs repeatedly." I had tears in my eyes as I spoke.

"Towards the end when I was locked in the basement I made a deal with god. That if he got me out of there I wouldn't have anything to do with you if it didn't have anything to do with the girls." I wiped the few tears that had shed. I looked at Julie and she nodded. "At one point I blamed you for everything that had happened to me. I blamed you for not finding me sooner. I blamed you for not being there when I was taken. But after the several sessions I've had with Julie I realized that the bottled up anger that I had was directed towards the wrong person."

Giovanni wiped my tears and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Anaya. I feel like shit everyday knowing that I wasn't there to protect you. If I could go back and change everything I would. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make sure that you and our kids feel safe and taken care of no matter what." I laid my head against his chest. "Why weren't you there?" I said through my light crying.

He sighed. "I was picking up a ring." I broke from his arms and looked at him like he was an asshole. "You left to go get a ring. You weren't there because you were getting a fucking ring." I stood up yelling. "it was a wedding ring." I was in the middle of rambling when I stopped. "Wait what?" he stood up looking at me. "I was working with a ring designer to come up with the perfect ring for you. when I was gone I was putting on the finishing touches and going to pick it up. I was going to proposed to you."

My eyes grew wide. He dug into his pocket pulling out a little box. "I've carried this around everywhere since you disappeared." I looked at it and my face went pale. "I carry it everywhere because it reminds of the time I was completely lost without you." I looked up to see him crying. I pulled him into a tight hug as he cried. "I think this a successful session." Julie said. I pulled away from him and smiled. Giovanni grabbed my hand and slid the ring on my finger. "Giovanni you don't have to..." "I want you to wear this one until I get you a better." i looked at him for a minute. "Okay." He kissed me and we said our goodbyes to Julie as we left.

************

Giovanni

After that intense ass therapy session Anaya and I were at home lying in bed with Evie and Claire sleeping at the end of the bed. I looked at Anaya's sleeping form curled up next to me and I kissed her head wrapping my arms tighter around her. I reached over grabbing my phone scrolling until I found his number.

"How can I help Andreas." I said into the phone. The line was quiet for a while until he spoke. "Be at my place tomorrow night at 10." Before I could say anything the line went dead.

**************

A.N.

I was in my feeling when i wrote this, but Anaya got a lot of things off of her chest. Yay!!

Hope you all enjoy.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.