Sneak peek

Okay here is just a preview of Evie and Que's Story. Depending if you guys like this snippet I might just go ahead and post the first 2 chapters.

**********

**********

Evie

...............................

I stood there silent not saying anything. "I know you hear me talking to you. You can let some boy kiss on you but you can't talk now, huh?" "Giovanni!?" My mama said standing in the door way looking at us. I turned and walked to my room. "Why would you say something like to her?" My mom yelled as i closed my door.

My eyes watered as i tried to fight the urge not to cry. I sniffled as i heard my phone ring. "Hello." I mumbled. "Are you crying?" i let out a shaky breath hearing Jacques's voice. "No. I'm fine, so what did you want?" "No you're not. Can i see you tonight?" I bit my lip. Stay in and let dad cool off or sneak out and go see Que. "Umm..." "Please beautiful. I just want to make sure you're okay." I shivered. Lord please don't let daddy kill me for this. "Alright we can meet at this park in like an hour."

Que

I was sitting in the park that Evie told me to meet her at. I was sitting on the hood of my car smoking a blunt when i saw a figure walking towards me. I smiled seeing Evie face come into view. "Hey Beautiful." I said hopping off of the car. "Hi." She mumbled. When she got close enough i could see her eyes and nose were red and her cheeks looked flushed.

"You okay? What happened?" I said feeling the need to make her feel better. She shook her head. "I'm fine." She looked down at the blunt in my hand. "Can i?" I chuckled. "Nah you don't need this." She smacked her lips. "You act like i never smoked before." I raised an eyebrow, but i passed it to her.

I watched her inhale and close her eyes. She let the smoke follow from her nose and blew the rest out of her mouth. "Damn." She looked up at me. "Come with me somewhere." She nodded and we walked over to the car.

**

"Wow

"Wow." She said looking out at the view. "I love coming up here its quiet and i can think." I said looking over at her. "So you want to tell me why you were crying?" I said passing her a blunt. "My dad was pissed about yesterday and he said some hurtful things." I nodded my head looking out into the distance at my city. "He's a father. No father wants to see their daughter kissing a boy." I said taking a puff before passing her the blunt. She shook her head. "That doesn't make up for what he said." She mumbled.

She shook her head and turned towards the pool. I turned and watched her walk along the pool. I watched as she sat on the edge of the pool dipping her feet in. She looked up at me and i felt compelled to join her. I went and sat next to her staring down at her. "Why you looking at me like that?" she asked. I chuckled. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" She looked away scratching her head. I grabbed her chin and turned back towards me.

We stared at each other as my eyes my traveled down to her lips. 'Stay away from her.' My father's voice echoed in my head. I felt her hand cup my hand and i felt how soft and smooth her skin was. 'I don't want you to get hurt.' I took my hand away from her. "I should get you back before your parents freak out and call the cops or something." She looked a little let down. "Oh y-yeah you're probably right." I stood up and held my hand out to help her up.

We pulled up in front of her neighbor's house and we sat there. She looked at her front door then back at me with a sigh. "You'll be okay." I said nudging her trying to get a smile. She laughed. "Alright let me get in there before they find out I'm gone." I grabbed her arm turning her back to me. "No goodbye." I questioned. She smiled even harder before pulling me into a hug. She pulled back and I couldn't resist pulling her lips to mine. It was one of the most gentlest kisses i had since my first kiss. As the kiss was growing more intense we were interrupted. "EVELYN AMARA ROMANO GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!" Giovanni yelled banging on my hood.

.........................