7

⚠️TW: this chapter does contain heavy descriptions of rape and sexual abuse read at your own discretion

*Not Edited*

**2 Months since Anaya's disappearance**

Anaya

I walked downstairs watching the many girls that Andreas and Mason had coming in and out of the house standing in the living room. I rolled my eyes as they walked passed me mugging me because they had to go out and sleep with men for money while I "got to" be with Andreas and Mason. "I bet she don't even know how to fuck them right." This white girl whispered to these two other girls. I shook my head because if she really wanted them I would gladly let her have them. They walked passed me talking shit if only they knew the shit that I dealt with. I finally saw the girl I was looking for. "Do you have them?" She nodded looking around. I pulled her into the den were there wasn't anyone around. "I won't be able to get you anymore." My eyes grew huge. "What? Why not?" I said as panic filled my voice. "The guys have been getting suspicious about talking how they've been missing some pills and they put a lock on the door to the room. I could get in a lot of trouble for doing this. I can't risk it anymore. I'm sorry." I nodded understanding what could happen if she was caught. Little did I know someone was watching us.

I was sitting in Andreas's closet all the way in the back where you could barely see me. I dug into the air vent reaching in pulling out my little box. "Shit." I said as I looked at the practically empty package of birth control that I managed to sneak in and hide. I stared at the little pills in my hand. "Only three left." I closed my eyes trying to gather my thoughts. As I was about to take one of the pills the closet door swung open. I looked up to see Andreas standing there staring at me. He gripped my ankle dragging me out causing me to drop the pills. He dragged me out into the bedroom and that's when I noticed that his hands was bloody. I stood up to see that he had punched the mirror and knocked over the lamp, while Mason just stood leaning against the door. They both stood there staring me down.

Andreas walked towards me clenching his jaw making me step away from him. "Where are the pills?" He said pulling me to him. My mouth went dry as he held me close. "W...what?!" I said stammering as my eyes flashed to Mason. "Don't play stupid with me. Jennifer told us she overheard you and Leah talking. She also said she saw Leah hand you some pills." I stood there silent. "Bring Jennifer and Leah up here." Mason looked at me with a smirk as he walked out of the room. "I'm giving you chance to tell me what the fuck is up before they get back, so talk." It was like I was frozen I didn't know what to say. I mean I figured they would be upset but Andreas was pissed. "Hello, you going to talk?" I gulped. "I didn't want to... get... pregnant?" I said as more of a question rather than a statement. He stood there looking at me like I just slapped him or some shit.

******

Andreas

Mason walked back into the room to see me sitting in the corner staring at Anaya as she sat by the windowsill. "Jennifer tell us what you said downstairs." She smiled and looked at Anaya. "Well I saw those two walk into the den and I thought they were up to something. And I was right they were whispering about stuff. Then Leah handed her..." She said gesturing towards Anaya. "Some pills and I had to tell you two because it could affect the both of you." I rubbed my chin not saying anything. "Aye so Leah what did you give Anaya?" Mason said. "I...I didn't want to she made me." "I didn't ask you all of that. I said what did you give her." She looked between Mason and me before speaking. "Birth control pills." I nodded my head taking it all in. "You two can go, but Leah don't think this is over." Once those two left it was just Mason, Anaya, and myself. "Birth control, huh?" Mason said while I sat there watching them. Mason got up and walked towards her yanking her up. "I'm sorry." She said cowering away as a few tears ran down her face. Mason slapped her. Normally I would never let him put his hands on her but I knew if he didn't then I would and I would hurt her, badly. "So our babies aren't good enough for you?" he threw her on to the bed about to fuck her when i stopped him. "When was the last time you took a pill?" She looked up at me. "Answer me." "Almost a week ago." I looked at Mason and shook my head. Mason smacked lips walking out. I watched as her eyes followed him leave before snapping to me. I turned to head for the door when she spoke. "What's going to happen to me?" I stopped glancing over my shoulder before continuing out the door locking as I left.