38

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

I was knocked out when i felt myself being shot with water. I shot up trying to cover myself. "Alright I'm up. I'm up." I yelled. I looked up to see Jax, Lorenzo and one of my little cousins holding water guns laughing.

"Oh shit." They said as I got up and they took off. "You little shits!!" I ran into the living room as they went and stood behind King and my dad as they sat on the couch.

King looked at me as he tried to contain his laughter. "I see your finally up."

My dad said with a chuckle. "It almost noon and we still need to get haircuts, pick up the tuxes and head over to the venue and check on everything, because you felt the need to go and be all romantic." My dad said standing up. "So you need get dressed so we can go." I nodded my head turning to look at those three little fuckers before turning to get dressed.

**

We walked into King's family barbershop. "Uncle King." One of the barbers said dapping him up. "What's good, nephew?" King said hugging him. All of Anaya's people were sitting in the barber's chairs Jason, Hassan and me were just standing there.

"Who are they?" King turned to them and looked at me. "Come here." I walked over and he grabbed my shoulder. "In about 5 hours he will be my son-in-law." The man turned to me. "Oh shit this is the dude. Hey what's up, I'm Anaya's cousin Hosea." "Giovanni."

We introduced everyone then i sat down and Hosea started to clean me up. "So you and my cousin, huh?" "What?" He shook his head. "Nothing I'm just say you're not what i expected." I nodded my head. "Let me guess you were expecting a black guy." He laughed. "Honestly yes, but as long as my cousin is good we don't have a problem. I'm sure my dad and uncles already went through this with you." He chuckled.

"Who's your dad?" "E." I laughed. "That explains a lot." He laughed as he finished up. "Shut up." E said mugging us. Making us laugh more.

**

After leaving the shop we headed to the tailors. I was sitting against the wall as the guys had their final suits fittings. "Damn i do look good." Jax said straightening his tie. "Shut dumbass up." Jason said making everyone laugh while Jax just mugged him. I chuckled a little.

"You ready?" I looked up at King. I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm good. I'm just thinking." King shook his head chuckling. "You nervous?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah I mean this the only woman besides nonna that actually means something to me." He nodded his head.

"And the fact that you feel that way tells me i can trust you to take care of my babygirl and my grandkids. Because please believe me when i tell you if i didn't trust you with her I wouldn't have given you my blessing, so get up so we can get this wedding started." I nodded laughing. "Alright enough of this mushy shit." He said as we laughed and i stood up.

After trying on my tux and it fitting perfectly. We changed back into our regular clothes and headed to venue.

Anaya

I had woken up to the twins talking to eachother. "So yall just gone have a whole conversation while I'm sleeping huh." Langston blew little bubbles while smiling and Isiah was telling me about the conversation they were having.

"Oh really Langston said that." I said going to the bathroom as Langston jumped in yelling making Zay yell too. "I know you two better lower your voices." Their voices dropped a bit but they kept talking. After brushing my teeth and washing my face and throwing on some clothes i walked back into the room to see Evie and Claire playing with their brothers.