31

**NOT EDITED**

Giovanni

Anaya and Evie where heading to the elevator when Claire came running in after them. "Sorry sweet pea you can't go." She pouted as i picked her up. "Why not? Evie gets to go. That's not fair." She crossed her arms. Naya walked over. "We'll spend the whole day together tomorrow, okay?" A smile spread across Claire's face instantly. "Okay." "Gimme a kiss." She gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Evie where's my hug?" Evie ran back over smiling. "Bye daddy. Love you." I smiled because this was the first time in a while she was actually happy.

I pulled Anaya into my arms. "You four better behave." She said wrapping her arms around me. I chuckled. "I promise everything will be fine. I got this." She mugged me. "okay we'll see." I gave her one more kiss before they left. I turned towards Claire and the twins. "You excited to be chilling with daddy." The twins blew little spit bubbles while Claire stared at me just Anaya would do. "You are definitely spending too much time with your mama." I mumbled to myself.

**

I was sitting in the girl's room having tea with Claire while the twins sat next tome in their swings. "Would you like some tea?" Claire asked in a fake accent. "Why yes i would love some tea." i said in an awful british accent. The ping from the elevator sounded. "I'll be right back. Watch your brothers" She nodded. I went to the elevator to see that it was Jason and Jacques. "What's up?" I said looking at both of them.

"Go play in the back little man." He nodded and walked off. "What's wrong?" He shook his head. "That dumb bitch Angie just left him." I scrunched up my eyebrows. "I was prepared to go over there and snatch him out of that house, but when i got there it was empty and he was all alone. He said that she had been gone for a couple of days. She just left her son all alone. What if nobody went over there?"

Damn. I thought. I could never just leave any of my children like that. Then it came to my mind. "Did you take care of Chris?" He looked at me. "Not exactly."

Anaya

Evie and i had finished shopping and getting our nails done. "Ooo mommy i like this song." I looked back at this little girl through the rear view mirror like she was crazy. The song was Wet Dreamz. "How do you even know this song?" She smiled sheepishly. "Uncle Jax." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to have to hurt him." I mumbled. "This song is not for people your age." "But i really like the song" i thought about it. "Fine you can sing the song when you're like 15 or 16, deal?" She groaned. "I'll be old then." I laughed as I changed the song.

"Ooo this one." I smiled when she started singing.

"Cause I'mma ride I'm with you still the night is young. We keep goin', we go, we go, we go. We wake back up and do it all again. We know, we know, say ...the world, we ridin' 'til the end. When all is said and done, look at what we've become" "Oh lord." I said as she sang her little heart out.

I pulled into the salon parking lot and helped her get out of the car and we went inside. "Anaya?" I turned to see Jas with Ava. "TT Jas." Evie said hugging her. "Ava." I said taking her from her arms. She squealed. "Hi Ava," Evie said rubbing her cheek.

"So what are you doing here?" She shrugged. "Jason told me to go out and pamper myself." I smiled. "Evie? Anaya?" I looked up to see Mrs. Rosie. "Oh my goodness, Mrs. Rosie." I said hugging her. "What are you doing in Dallas?" She smiled. "Honey my Houston salon was flooded out so i decided to move to higher ground."