18

**Not Edited**

Anaya week and a half later

Giovanni, Evie, and I quietly walked into Claire's room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" We all yelled as she turned looking at us. She ran into my arms with this huge smile. "Happy birthday pumpkin." I said kissing her cheek. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." Giovanni said pinching her cheeks. "Thank you." she said as she tried to cover her face.

I went all out for Claire's birthday just like did for Evie's, but I didn't invite as many people. I walked around my old house looking at all the things that I had in it. As the party was going on downstairs I was I upstairs in my old room. I looked at the bed where Giovanni gave me a...pleasant surprise. I walked into the bathroom and everything that we ever did in a bathroom came to mind.

I shivered at the thought. *knock, knock* I turned around to see Giovanni standing there. "You okay babygirl?" I smiled nodding my head. I grabbed his hand and headed back downstairs. We went out back and sat with our people. "Yall remember last time we sat out here for a birthday." Erin asked. "Yep Giovanni was acting like a dumbass. Anaya was the host of the century and I was looking cute." Jas said flipping her hair.

"Girl stop lying. Jason was putting that ass in check and Giovanni was acting like a dumbass." Angie said. I looked at Giovanni as he mugged both Jas and Chris. "I swear if I didn't fuck with yall I wouldn't fuck with yall." Gio said.

"Aww you know we mess with you out of love." Chris said. "Yeah. Yeah. Shut the up." I was dying of laughter.

Giovanni

I was sitting in front of Claire's birthday cake with Claire in my lap.

"Go shawty. It's your birthday. We gon' party like it's yo birthday. We gon' sip Apple juice like it's your birthday, and you know we don't give a fudge. Because it's your birthday." Chris, Hassan, and Jason sang while dancing.

" Chris, Hassan, and Jason sang while dancing

(They had clothes on though. Lol.)

I was dying of laughter as they danced. I looked at Claire and she was cheesing and laughing. I turned my head and looked at Anaya and the girls as they all had tears in their eyes as they laughed. "Happy little mama." They said once they finished. "okay Claire bear make a wish." Anaya said. Claire closed her eyes then she took a huge breath and blew out the candles. "Yay!!!" we all clapped.

After cake and presents everyone was dancing.