22

**Not Edited**

Giovanni-2 weeks later

I had fallen asleep in the boy's room when i heard Anaya's voice. My eyes opened slightly to see her and the girls standing there. "Sooo..." i smiled lightly as Isiah squealed reaching for Anaya. "Hey big papa." She said picking him up. Evie followed her as she changed his diaper. "Girls go get ready for school." Anaya said.

We dropped the girls off at school and we were heading over to Hassan's place. I left my boys upstairs with the girls and i was having a smoke and just chilling. "How you feeling boy?"

Hassan asked. "I'm good. I just forgot what it was like to have actual babies in the house. I'm tired as shit." They laughed. "At least you finally got some boys." I nodded.

"Can you imagine what your life would have been like if you had five girls running around ya house."

I close my eyes. "I would have ended up in jail. Especially when they start dating these little fuck boys running around." "Shit us too." We all cracked up "Aye what are you and Erin doing for Blake's birthday?" i said looking at Hassan. "She trying to put together this big ass birthday party." He said not happy at all. "Why you sound mad?" he looked at all of us.

"She blowing almost 200,000 for his party." Damn. "Damn." We all said somewhat surprised.

Anaya

I was sitting upstairs with my girls acting a complete fool. I was talking to Langston and Isiah with Jas throwing in her input.

"That goes for you too Munchie (Moon-chee)." Jas said looking at Isiah. "What are yall up here doing to my nephews?" Jason asked taking Langston from my hands. "Oh nothing." I said as Giovanni came over and moved me on to his lap. I tucked my head under his chin. He slid his hand on my thigh making sure to massage it.

"Don't." I said grabbing his arm. "What?" he said acting all innocent. "Don't play. You got four more weeks." He groaned while i laughed.

Like a week ago I was messing with him and shit got intense and we were super close to having sex, but we stopped. Ever since then the sexual tension between us has been thick. He grabbed my chin and pulled me into a deep kiss. "Ayye don't be over there being nasty we have children in the vicinity." Hassan said. I laughed breaking the kiss. "Tell him that." I said as he pinched my thigh.

Around noon we decided to head back home.

After the babies were situated, I decided to go take a shower . My girls came running into my room. "Hello my babies. Is grandma in there?" they shook their heads. "Who dropped you off?" "Grandpa King. Can we go play Isiah and Langston?" Claire said. "Only if their awake." I walked into the living room to see my dad. "I thought mama had the girls." He smiled pulling me into a hug, "Her and Kyle hand to do something." I rolled my eyes. "Now you know his name is Kendrick." He shrugged. "Didn't I say that?"

**

I was sitting on the kitchen counter with the baby monitor next to me listening to the girls talk to the babies when Giovanni walked in wearing nothing but his basketball shorts. I watched him as he walked around the kitchen. "Don't look at me like that." My eyebrows scrunched up. "Like what?" he turned around looking at me with this unreadable expression. "Like you want me to bend you over the counter." I crossed my legs tightly.

I thought back to a few months ago when i would have felt extremely uncomfortable with him saying that. Now after having many, many, many sessions with Dr. Julie I've gotten a lot better. I'm not completely back to normal, but I've gotten better with Giovanni saying things like that. "uhh I-I-I gotta go." I said as he walked towards me. "Gimme a kiss first." I pecked his lips expecting him to move but he gave me a straight face. "Fuck type of kiss is that?" i rolled my eyes squeezing his cheeks (on his face) and kissed him.

The kiss grew intense pretty fast, so I pull away before something happened, but he grabbed my chin pulling me right back in while massaging my thighs. I pushed him away when i heard one of the babies whine. "I gotta go... uh check on the...the...uh twins." he smirked. "Asshole." "I heard that." "Good."

Giovanni

My baby sister called me saying she missed me, so i went and picked her up and brought her over to spend the weekend. After Naya fed the babies the seven of us were in living room watching Home. While my head was lying in her lap Anaya was going through the mail. "What the hell." She whispered. "Huh?" i said looking up at her.

"I'm being taken to court." I sat up pulling her into the kitchen. I took the paper from her hand and read it over. "What the fuck?" I looked up at Anaya to see her completely zoned out.

"Baby?" she stared down at the ground before walking out. I followed her to our room and watched as she started to spazz out. She began to rip everything apart and toss shit around. I let her get out all of the anger i knew she had bottled up, but when she went to punch the mirror I stepped in and grabbed her.

She fought me but i managed to pin her against the wall. "Calm the fuck down." She was breathing hard and you can tell she was pissed, but she stopped fighting me. "I fucking hate him. God why didn't i even mess with his stupid ass." She said as tears ran down her face. I pulled her into a hug. "Daddy? Mama? You're missing the movie." Evie said walking into the room.

"Mommy why are you crying? What happened to your room?" Anaya wiped her face and squatted down to her level. "Mommy just got a little upset but I'm all better now." Evie started at her mama then looked around the room. "You sure?" she asked. Anaya laughed nodding her head. "Yes munchkin. I'm sure" "Come watch the movie with us." She said dragging Anaya back into the living room. "Damn." I said looking around the room. I picked up the court date papers and the stack of mail when i saw a letter addressed to me.

It didn't say who it was from.

Letter:

Be at the church on Jefferson and Bushwick @ 10 pm. Come alone.

*****************

A.N.

Do yall think he will go? And who do yall think sent the letter?

Make sure yall go check out my new book 'With Pain Comes Pleasure'

Follow. Like. Comment. Share