33

**Not Edited**

Giovanni-next day

I woke up to any empty room. I sat up and went in the bathroom and did my hygiene then headed downstairs. "Stop eating all of the bacon. You fat ass." I heard Hassan say. I laughed as i walked into the dining room to see everyone surprisingly even Chris.

"Hey Gio." Erin said walking passed and heading to the table. I turned to see Evie, Claire, and Anaya laughing and walking out of the kitchen. I smiled looking at my beautiful girls.

"You finally got up." Anaya said as she finally noticed me standing here.

"Good morning baby." I said giving her a kiss. "Ciao papà." (Hi daddy). Evie sighed rolling her eyes as she walked passed me. I chuckled as Claire followed her smiling hugely. "Ciao papà."

"She's been following her around all morning and Evie hates it." Naya said about to follow them.

I grabbed her arm pulling her into me. "W-what?" she said in a shaky voice. I chuckled. "You sound nervous?" She shook her head. "I-I'm...I'm no...W-why would I be nervous." She said clearing her throat. I held the small of her back pressing her closer against me and lightly kissing her neck. "I don't know. Last night I heard some pretty interesting things" She let out gasp as nibbled on right on her spot. "I-I-I don't know w-what your... mmm t-t...t-talking about."

I looked at her and smiled. "Okay then let's go have breakfast." She looked me dead in the face like I kicked her dog. "Come on let's go." I grabbed her hand and led her into the dining room.

Anaya

After breakfast I looked around the living room to see that only Chris and I were alone with all of the kids.

I quietly got up taking the baby video monitors with me and walked around the house looking for everyone. I was about to walk passed the door leading to the back door when i heard giggling. I stopped and made a U-turn and walked out there to see Jas, Hassan, Jason, and Erin talking in hushed tones. "What yall doing out here?"

They all froze and turned and looked at me. "Where are the kids?" Jason asked. "In the living room watching Mulan. Now what are all of you doing out here whispering and shit." I raised an eyebrow.

None of them said anything. "Oh shi..." I said as i was picked up. I laughed as he spun me so I was facing him. I wrapped my legs around him. "Come lay down with me. We have some stuff to talk about." "Okay."

**

We headed into the den and I laid on the couch and he came and laid his head in my lap. "So what do you want to talk about?" I said rubbing my fingers through his hair. "Chris told us that he called Angie." I rolled my eyes. "Didn't yall call that phone several time and nobody picked up?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah but he called and she picked up. He said that she was asking where he was and all that shit. He asked her why she just left Que and this bitch lost her mind."

"Ooo what did that fruit loop say?" He chuckled. "She thought he was dead and she didn't want to raise a child by herself so she left." He shook his head making me jump slightly. "If you ever pulled some shit like that i don't know what i would do."

"I'm not leaving my babies because those are my children. Angie need an ass whoopin. She been fucking up, but that weak ass excuse for leaving my baby Que all alone. She knew she could have brought him to any of our houses, but she just left him. Ole busted bitch."

I mumbled the last part. "That's what we were saying, but I called your dad and said we could use his plane. We're leaving in five days. I want get there and get back to our life alright?" I smiled rubbing my hands together. He looked at me laughing.

Omnipresent-5 days later

"I don't want you to go." Evie whined. Giovanni, Anaya, and the kids were at nonna's place about to go and the girls had wrapped themselves around Anaya's legs and wouldn't let go. "Girls..."

"No stay. Please mommy." Giovanni was leaning against the door watching the scene unfold. He told Anaya she should stay with them but she didn't want to listen. Anaya looked at him. "What? I told you to stay home with them." She rolled her eyes. "Girls I promise you I will come back in just a few days."

Claire had tears running down her face and Evie shook her head. "Nooo." They cried out. Giovanni could tell this was getting to Anaya so he decided to step in.

"Girls." They looked at their father with red noses and tear stained faces. He squatted down to their level and looked them in the eyes. "I promise I will bring mommy back in a couple of days alright. I promise." Giovanni said holding up my pinky. They looked at it then at back their father. "Okay." They wrapped their small pinky's around his. "Okay, Anaya lets go." The girls slowly let go of her leg.

**

We sat in the car driving in silence. "Baby you okay?" Giovanni said glancing at her. "How bad was it when I was gone?" He sighed. "Anaya..."

"I mean how did they handle me being away. Just tell me how bad was it?"

They turned on to the freeway. "At first they just thought you were on a little vacation, but after the first week they started to ask more and more about where you were. As time went by they got sadder and sadder. It really hit them hard." Anaya listened to him talk and felt her chest constrict.

They pulled into to King's private airport and parked the car. He grabbed her chin making her look at me. "What are you thinking?" She stared into his eyes. "She helped them take me away from my kids and for what?" She said as she started to cry angry tears. He wiped her tears away giving her a small kisses. "Don't cry. When we find her you'll get your round with her." When he said that he could see the fire that had been lit in her eyes.

The two of them got out of the car and boarded the plane to see everyone was already on. Anaya walked to the back and sat down without speaking to anyone. "What's wrong with her?" Erin asked. "She had a hard time leaving the girls, but she'll be fine. I got her."

******

A.N.

So I wrote this all in about 3 hours so ignore the numerous mistakes that I'm sure you'll see.

Anyways make sure you like you like and comment and let me know what you think. And if you haven't already go read my other book "With Pain Comes Pleasure"

Also, go check out my friend SierraLeone__'s books you won't be disappointed.

Originally published: Jul. 12, 2016