10

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

Later the next day

I was standing in Anaya's hospital room arguing back and forth with her mother. "She's my daughter and she's coming home with me." I shook my head. "If that's what she wants then I'm cool with that, but you saying she's going with you without asking her isn't right." I was done going back and forth with her. We waited for Anaya to come back so we could see what she wanted to do. The door opened and the nurse wheeled Anaya in. "How you feeling baby girl?" Her step-dad, Kendrick asked. "Okay I guess." She looked at her mother. "Mama what's wrong?" Mrs. Allen looked over at me making sure to mug me. "We've been talking about where you were going to be staying. I think you should come stay with us just until you get back into the swing of things."

Anaya looked from her mother over to me. "Well I was talking to Kendrick earlier and he said that he as an available room at his hotel. It has a door man and all visitors have to sign in and it has the top of the line security system." She looked down at the ground nervously. "I can't go back to any of your houses." We looked at her confused. "Why?" her mother said going in to touch her made Anaya flinch and raise her hand to shield herself. "Sorry." Anaya said when she realized what she did. "No I'm sorry." She said with a sincere look. "Cameras. They had cameras in all of your houses. They could see... I just can't. I think going to the hotel will be good for right now. Is that okay?" Her voice grew quieter as she spoke. "Okay honey that's fine. Whatever makes you feel comfortable, okay."

I was driving over to the Kendrick hotel with Anaya in the passenger seat. As we were driving I was thinking about how the hell Andreas manage to escape. I told my men to run a full background on him. I wanted to know how the fuck he pulled all this shit off, being as he was just a kid from Louisiana. "Giovanni?" I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Anaya's voice. "Yeah?" "Can you bring the girls over?" I smiled. "Of course. They missed you a lot. We all did." She smiled but it dropped from her face when she touched her stomach. "What's wrong?" she looked over at me. "I... I feel like a bad person." I scrunched up my face in confusion. "You're the farthest from that. Why would you even think that?" she shook her head. "Never mind. Forget it." She said shaking her head as we pulled up to the hotel. "We'll talk about this later, alright." She nodded.

*********

2 Days Before

Andreas

I was sitting in one of Giovanni's bitch ass warehouses with a chain wrapped around my ankle and my arms cuffed behind my back. Every so often one of them pussies would come down here and torture me, with beatings, knives, and other weapons. While they were torturing me they would talk about all the shit I did to Anaya. I really didn't give a fuck about what they were saying I not going to be here for much longer anyways.

Jason had just finished kicking the shit out of me and I laid there on the ground as I watched him walk out. I was trying to regain my breath when the door opened again. I smirked as I looked up to see one of my father's moles standing there. "We got to go now." He unchained me and helped me to my feet. He checked to make sure that there was no one out there, then we left. We went out the back door to see a car there waiting. "They got you good boy." My dad said with a small laugh. "Fuck you. Was this part of your plan?" he slapped me upside the head. "Watch ya mouth. As long she's still caring the baby the plan is still good."

*********

Anaya

Giovanni got out of the car and came around and opened the door for me grabbing my hand as we walked up to the doorman. "Hello there." The doorman said as he opened the door for us. "Thank you." He nodded. We walked up to the receptionist desk to see this white lady with that 'I have black kids' haircut. "He...llo." She said as her smile slowly slipped off her face as her eyes drifted over to me. She turned her attention to Giovanni. "Hello sir. What can I help you with?" Giovanni raised his eyebrow catching what she did. "Can you call down Mr. Allen?" I was looking around the lobby seeing how nice everything was. "Can I ask why?" Giovanni was still holding my hand and I felt him squeeze it as he let out at a breath. "Just call him."

"Anaya." I turned around to see Kendrick standing there with a smile. "Hi." I said with a small wave. "Giovanni." He said shaking his hand. "Let's head up. Some of your friends are up there helping to put away some of your stuff." We step into the elevator and I watch as Ken inserted this card into the door to gain access to the penthouse. "Please tell me I'm not staying in the penthouse." He looked at me with a guilty face. "Hey I'm not taking any chances. I just want to know your safe." I nodded understanding where he was coming from. "Anyways here you go. This will allow you to get in and out of the penthouse it's the only you can get in without being buzzed in. And to let other people in you have to buzz them in." I nodded as the door opened to reveal this huge wide open livingroom. "Oh wow."

"Mama!!" I turned around to see Evie running towards me. My eyes watered as I squatted down with my arms opened wide. "Oh my baby." I said holding her close. "Mama." I looked to see Claire. "Come here." She ran over to me. "I missed you two both so, so, so much." I said squeezing them tightly.

The girls were pulling me all around the house trying to show me everything. "Alright girls let's give mama a break, okay." My mama said. There was a ping that caught all of our attention. "Anaya come here." I got up from the couch with Evie and Claire practically glued to my side. Not that I had a problem with that. "This shows you who is trying to come up." He said showing me this little screen. "Then you just push except or decline." I nodded. I pushed accept because it was nonna and Giovanni's father.

********

Giovanni

I was sitting on the couch practically having a staring contest with my father. "Mama, can we stay with you?" Evie asked. "Of course munchkin." Evie looked over at me. "What's up mamas?" She walked over to me. "Are you staying daddy?" I looked at Naya and she nodded. "Fa sho." "Ta dow." I chuckled when she said that. She walked back over to her mama and sister and they continued to talk. "Aye we need to talk to you." I looked back to see Hassan and all the guys standing behind me. I got up and walked out to balcony so we could talk in private. "What's up?" they all looked at each other. "We have a mole."

********

A.N.

~What do yall think Andreas and his father have planned?

~Who do yall think is the mole? (Although I doubt yall will figure it out)

~Evie, Claire, and Anaya's little reunion was so cute.

**I don't know if I like this chapter but tell me what yall think. **

Follow. Like. Comment. Share