11

**Not Edited**

As usual please ignore any mistakes.

Make sure you all answer the question in the authors note down below

Anaya

"What do you two want to eat?" I said as I looked throughout the kitchen to see what was inside of it. "Pizza." I laughed nodding. "Pizza it is." It had been a while since I had real food. While I was away the only thing that they fed me was sandwiches and water. I called up room service and order a large Canadian bacon and sausage pizza. I walked into the living room while the girls ran passed me and jumped on the couch.

"Mommy?" Claire asked. I turned and looked at them. "Why did you leave us? Were you mad at us?" she asked. They both looked at me with sad faces. "No of course not. I just... I was..." I stuttered trying to find the right words to say. "Mommy just had to deal with somethings, but everything is fine now and I'm not going anywhere. I promise." Then Evie tilted her head to the side.

"But what if you have to go away again." I looked at her like she lost her mind. Since when does this little girl question me? Probably got that shit from Giovanni. I walked over and sat in between them. "Both of you look at me. I'm so sorry for leaving you two. If I could take it all back I would, but I promise I'm not going to leave either of you again, okay." I said looking at each of them.

They nodded and each gave me a kiss on the cheek. There was a loud ping that broke us out of our little moment. "I'll be right back." I got up and walked over to the screen to see Giovanni hold the pizzas I ordered. I pushed the accept button and I went to go sit down. "Pizza!" Evie yelled as she looked up from where she was laying on my leg. "Pizzaaa!!" Claire yelled following her big sister.

"Wow." Giovanni said sitting the pizza down. "No hello for daddy? I'm hurt." He said playing fake sad. "No papa we're sorry." Claire said running to him. "No you two love pizza more than me." They both shook their heads wrapping themselves around his legs. "We love you daddy." Evie said. While they did that I grabbed a slice a pizza. "Hmmm pizzaa." I moaned as the pizza hit my tongue. I looked up to see the three of them staring at me. I chuckled as I swallowed the piece I was chewing. "What?" Giovanni smiled as he looked at me. "Nothing It's just...you. I missed you." He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and continued to eat my pizza.

*******

Giovanni

I looked down at the girls wrapped around me and smiled then I glanced over at Naya who was so into the show, which happened to be How to get away with murder. I picked both Evie and Claire up and carried them into the guest room. I walked back into the living room to see that Anaya wasn't there.

My chest constricted a little and I felt panic start to rise in me that was until I heard her voice coming from the kitchen. "Giovanni!" I turned and walked into the kitchen to see her trying to get a bowl down from the cabinet. I chuckled as I stood there watching her little short self-try to get the bowl down. I calmed down but started to get pissed when I saw several scars on her side that wasn't there before. I shook it off and walked over to her and grabbed the bowl for her.

"What are you making?" "Popcorn." I nodded and sat at the island just watching her. "You don't have to do that." She said not looking at me. "What?" "Watch me."

I scratched my head. "I can't help it. I just..." I shook my head. "What? Say it." "I feel like you could disappear at any minute. That I'm sleep and I could wake at any minute and find out that this was all a dream." She pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and poured it in the bowl.