29

**NOT EDITED**

Anaya

I had managed to get the kids to sleep and i was sitting downstairs annoyed at Giovanni. I heard footsteps so i turned and looked to see Nonna coming downstairs. She came and sat on the couch with me. "Don't be mad at him." I scoffed. "Anaya he knows how you are in these situations. He's just thinking about you." A stray tear ran down my face. "I understand I'm not mad." She smiled patting my leg. "Come." I stood up as she led the way into the kitchen. I was sitting at the island as she grabbed some cookies and ice cream.

I smiled as we talked.

"Can i tell you something?" She looked at me and smiled. "Of course." "You can't tell anyone." She nodded. "When Giovanni messed up his ankle i took the twins to run another d.n.a test." I said looking away. "It's okay Anaya those boys are my family even if we don't share blood." I smiled hearing her say that. "Well the doctor called a couple days ago and she said... She said that there is no way that Andreas or Mason could be the father of either of the twins..." She looked at me confused. "But your doctor..." I nodded cutting her off. "Exactly i didn't trust it considering the way the d.n.a was taken. I told her to run Giovanni's d.n.a. and it came back positive."

I looked at Nonna to see her face spread into this huge smile. She got up and came around the island and hugged me. "Oh my goodness. This is amazing." I smiled hugging her back.

Giovanni-Current day

I was sitting in bed at 2 in the morning lonely missing my woman and my kids. "Fuck." I grabbed the phone on the nightstand and called the one person i wanted to talk to the most. "Umm hello?" I chuckled hearing her sleepy voice. "Hey babygirl." "Giovanni?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"You dick. You don't want me to see you." "Listen, I'm pretty banged up and i don't want you or the kids to see me like this. Give me two weeks to, so the bruises and stuff can heal a bit." She smacked her lips. "Two weeks??" She sighed.

"Fine you have two weeks then I'm coming to see whether you like it or not." I swear i don't deserve her. I thought to myself. "Alright babygirl." We stayed on the phone talking until about her 100th yawn. "I'll call you later. You sound sleepy." She mumbled something incoherent. "What?" "Goodnight baby." She mumbled.

**

Two weeks later

After two weeks of calling the girls today was finally the day i get to see my all my babies.

I limped into the kitchen to see everyone sitting around talking and laughing and eating. "Daddy!!" Claire yelled coming towards. "Claire be careful. Evie you want to go say hi to Daddy" Anaya said but Evie shook her head. "Come here munchkin." "No." I was a little surprised but i nodded my head. "Okay pumpkin. That's fine." Evie sat next Anaya on the other side of the table. I went over to the table and sat with the twins and Claire.

I looked at Anaya and she avoided all eye contact with me. I shook my head and went and kissed the twins. Nonna sat a plate of food in front of me. I ate my food and talked with everyone, keeping my eyes on Anaya while doing so.

We eventually moved into the living room, Claire sat up under me and i held Munchie (Langston) and Zay while Evie sat in Naya's lap. "Well i have a question?" Anaya said causing us to look at her. "Go ahead." I said playing with the twins. She looked at me making eye contact before turning in her seat. She cleared her throat. "What's going on with you two?" She said gesturing towards her parents.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Williams said in fake confusion. "Ever since daddy's been back you two have been all over each other. And considering that you're married I'm just really confused." All of our attention turned to them. "Well...um...Kenny and are getting a divorce and...." She trailed off looking at King. "Should we tell her?" King nodded his head as they looked at Naya. "Honey I'm pregnant."

Anaya

"Honey I'm pregnant." I looked at my mother. "When did this happen?" Jas asked. "Um well a few weeks after Kenny and i had decide on getting a divorce I ran into Elijah and we talked and we slowly started going out and doing stuff together. I could tell he had really changed since the last time we were together. We have been seeing eachother for about three months now, but we kept it quiet because of all of the stuff going on with you." All i could think while she talked was that my kid's uncle or aunt will be around the same age as them. I stood up and walked out of the living room. "Naya wait." I heard my dad say. I kept walking not wanting to hear it.

I walked out into the backyard to gather my thoughts when i heard Giovanni's voice. "Anaya?" I glanced back at him but turned my attention back to the pool.

"I know you're upset but at least your parents are happy and in love. You can see it all over their faces when they look at each other." I turned and looked at his bruised face and sighed. "You're right. I just think it weird they're so old." We looked at each other before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "Okay i should go apologize." He grabbed my hand and the two of us walked back into the livingroom. "Sorry for walking out. I'm happy for two. Not totally comfortable with it but I'm happy if you two are happy." They smiled. "Thank you honey."

We sat around talking when Evie spoke. "Mama can Jacques come over?" I looked down at her then back at Giovanni. "Yeah he can." My head turned to Jason. "I'll go get him tomorrow." She smiled. "Thanks Uncle Jay." He smiled. "You're welcome short stack."

**

Later that night.

I had just gotten Claire to asleep and i turned to see Evie lying in bed holding her teddy. I decided to ask her about earlier today. "Hey munchkin." She sat up and laid on me as i sat next to her. "Hi mommy." She said softly. "Why didn't you hug daddy today?" She buried her face into my side. "Because I don't want daddy to be mad at me." My face twisted into confusion when she said that. "Why would he be mad at you?" "Because." She whined out. I picked her up and carried her into Giovanni's room. "Hey baby. Evie bear." He said from his seat on the bed.

"Well Evie hear seems to think you're mad at her." Confusion fell over his face. "Why would you think I'm mad at you?" Evie hid her face in my neck. "Because... you're hurt." "Okay munchkin it's time to start talking."

Giovanni

I was sitting in bed confused about why Evie why would think i was mad at her. "okay munchkin it's time to start talking." Naya said. "You got into a fight with Dre." Shock was etched onto mine and Anaya's faces.

"I was listening to Auntie Jas, Erin, and grandma Gigi (Nala's middle name) talking about it." I looked at Anaya and she rolled her eyes. "And before when mommy and Dre were together i used to wish he was my daddy." My heart sank somewhat, but i honestly had no right to feel bad about how she felt. I really wasn't much of a dad to her back then. "Come here." She looked at me hesitantly but crawled over to me.

"I could never be mad at you for thinking that. I wasn't the best dad back then, but i promise you I'm going do my very best to make up for it." I kissed her forehead and she snuggled up closer to me. I looked up at Anaya to see her heading to the door.

I told Evie a story until she drifted off to sleep. I picked her up and put her to sleep in her own room. I limped downstairs to see the tv on. Banging from the kitchen caught my attention. I walked in to see Anaya sitting on the counter eating some fruit. "So are you mad at me?"

She looked up from her phone and made eye contact with me, but she didn't answer me. "So you are mad at me, okay. Honestly you can't be mad at me right now I'm temporarily handicapped." I said gesturing towards my ankle. She chuckled. "I'm not mad at you." I smiled. "Then tell me what's wrong?" I said walking towards. She sighed and sat her phone down looking at me. "It's about the twins."

A.N.

Thank you all for the kind words and understanding my situation. I'm in a much better mood now and because of that I'm doing a double update and i tried to make them super long so i hope you like them.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.