19

**Not Edited**

Anaya

After talking with Julie she put a lot of things into perspective for me, but I just needed to clear my head. I was now driving to my old home listening to my phone go off non-stop.

I looked down at it to see I had at least 20 missed calls from Giovanni alone. I looked down at my stomach thinking about why God would let all of these horrible things happen to me. I mean really what could I have done so horrible to cause all of this shit to happen. I pulled into the park parking lot and went and sat one of the benches.

I was looking at all the little kids run around when I saw a little boy run up to the woman sitting not too far away from me.

"There really cute." I said with a smile. "Thank you. Looks like you'll have one soon." She said with a light laugh. "Oh I have two girls." "Wow you look so young. Well I guess that's cause black don't crack." I was laughing. "Yeah I guess. I'm actually pregnant with twin boys." The little boy ran off to go play and I listened to this woman talk about how what it was like to have boys.

"I was about 17 when I got pregnant by boyfriend." I looked at her shocked. "I told my boyfriend and he denied that he was the father and cut all ties with me." I shook my head rolling my eyes. "I finally gained the courage to tell parents and they were pissed but they agreed they would support me with whatever choice decided on."

"Everyone kept asking me was I keeping it. They would tell me to that I should get rid of him because my life would be over." She had tear in her eyes as she spoke. "When I heard my sons heart beat for the first time I knew I couldn't just get rid of him. I'm not telling you this because I want your sympathy or anything but you just look so...lost." I told her my situation leaving out a few things.

"Oh wow. I think you need to just sit down alone with your babies. Having all these people around you is only clouding your judgement." I nodded agreeing one-hundred percent.

I listened to everything she was saying and I took it all in. After an hour or so of talking I looked down at my phone to see several hundred text and phone calls. We exchanged numbers and I told her I needed to back. I was driving back with my radio turned off. It was just me and my belly i placed my hand on my stomach.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and looked down at my belly as I cupped my stomach. My started to ring and I looked to see Giovanni was calling. "Hello."

Giovanni

"Hello." When I finally heard her voice a sigh of relief fell over me. "Where are you?" she was quiet for a minute. "I'm fine, okay. I just needed sometimes alone. I..." I pulled the phone from my ear not hearing her correctly. "You can't keep running off every time something happens. When something happens you need to come to me and we'll deal with it together. That's why I'm here." I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone. "I'm coming up now." I smiled.

**

I was sitting on the island in the kitchen waiting for Anaya to walk in when I heard her keys jingle. She walked into the kitchen like a kid who was in trouble. She walked over to me and I pulled her into a tight hug. "Giovanni?" she said with her face buried in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I'm keeping them." I pulled away and looked at her face. "You sure." She nodded her head. "Yes." She took my hand and placed it on her stomach. I looked at her shocked. "Their kicking." She smiled nodding her head.

"It happened while I was driving back, but now they're kicking five times harder." I looked down at her belly completely taken by surprise. I never got to share this moment with her when she was pregnant with Evie. I looked back up at her face to see her staring at me. "Alright. I'm with you."

Omnipresent

While Anaya and Giovanni were discussing how they were going to handle their two new additions; Andreas was on the phone. "Did she buy it?" he asked as he sat in his living room. "Yeah. I ended up using that deadbeat baby daddy story. She looked like she bought it as she left." Andreas rubbed his now full beard as he hung up. "Well what did she say?" His mother Clarissa asked. "She bought it." Clarissa smirked. "Good. Once she has them we can you use them as leverage to get King to hand over his business." Andreas nodded.

While Thomas thought he was the one running things it was Clarissa who was actually the mastermind behind everything. She was the one who tipped off King about Thomas's involvement about the kidnapping, but him finding out about Andreas put a little kink in their plan. "We have five months to come up with a full proof plan, so let's get started.

A.N.

So i wrote this in like 2 hours because Grey's Anatomy is coming on so i hope you all enjoy.

Follow. Comment. Like. Share.