15

**Not Edited**

Omnipresent - Several days later

"Please stop. I didn't mean..." Andreas slapped Anaya causing her to go flying to the ground. She tried to crawl away from him only for him to snatch her up and throw her on to the bed. He pinned her arms above her head as he stared at her face. She stared at the fresh bruise that was forming on his face. He had tried to grab her earlier and she accidentally swung hitting him in the face.

He held her eye contact as he roughly fingered her. She gasped as he began to suck on her neck. "You like that?"

Anaya hated herself because she couldn't hold back the moans that left her lips. "Ahh...oh my god." He chuckled hearing her moan. He slid into her causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head. "Open your eyes." When she didn't he slowed his strokes down making sure she felt every thrust. "Come on, Yaya. Let me see those pretty brown eyes."

He looked down at her seeing her eyes flutter open. Andreas leaned in staring her in the eyes as he continued to fuck her. She bit her lip as she felt herself growing close. "Tell daddy whose it is." She tried to hold it in but she couldn't. "Uhh fuck. It's yours. All yours." Right as she was in the middle of coming he leaned in kissing her. After he busted his nut, loud crying could be heard from the other room. "Go check on my son." He said tapping her thigh.

**

Anaya shot up from bed covered in sweat breathing hard. She looked around the room scared that she was back in that house. She couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. Anaya had been having these types of dreams since her last therapy session, but she hadn't told any of her family. She felt that they had helped her enough so she kept it to herself.

She yawned as she got up to check on the girls. They were still asleep so she went into the kitchen to get some coffee. While Anaya was waiting for the she sat on the counter and fell asleep. After she fell asleep there was a ping from the elevator.

*****

Giovanni

I walked into Anaya's place and headed to check on the girls. Once he was sure they were sleeping peacefully he headed into Anaya's room. "Where the fuck is she?" I checked the bathroom, closets, even under the bed. She wasn't in there. I walked into the other room. No Anaya. I decided to check the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. I tried hide my laughter as I looked at Anaya passed out on top of the island. I pulled my phone out taking a picture. I walked over to her quietly picking her up. She stirred in my arms turning and looked up at me. "Giovanni?" I smiled.

"So why were you sleeping in the kitchen?" she shook her head.

I had noticed that she was looking more and more tired. Which led me to believe that she wasn't sleeping. "I just fell asleep that's all." I looked at her with a skeptical stared but I wasn't going to push her. "I gotta show you something." She nodded. I passed her the pictures of our parents.

"Where did you find these?" she said looking up at me. "I was trying to find somethings out about Andreas and we came across these. Do any of these people look familiar?" she hesitated at first but nodded. "Yes. Those are Andreas's parents, but I'm confused why they are standing next to my parents." So she didn't know. "Yeah that's what I was wondering. I thought you might know, but I guess not."

She stared at the picture almost like she was remembering something. "What?" I asked.

"I...I think Andreas's dad raped me." I stood up. "What?" she scratched head. "I was locked down in the basement, when this man came in. I couldn't make him out at the time, but while he was on top of me." she paused as she glanced up at me. "When my eyes weren't shut tight I saw his eyes. They were those eyes." She stood up. "Can you ask nonna to watch the girls?" I nodded.

Anaya

Giovanni and I had just pulled up in front of my mama's house. I got out and walked inside to see my daddy, mama, and Kenny. "Anaya?" "Were you friends with Andreas and Giovanni's parents?" my parents froze and looked at me. "who told you?" I scoffed. "Who told me? Obviously it wasn't you. When I brought Andreas over you acted as if you didn't know him." she looked at me. "I didn't know it was him. I swear. I left your father when Andreas was 2 or 3. I didn't know."

I crossed my arms. "It time for you to tell me everything." They looked at each other and nodded.

------------

"We were just kids living in Barbados. We weren't poor-poor but we didn't have extra money to spend on luxury items. I was about 14 when I met your mama. I thought she was one of the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. She was shy but when she went off she went off. You and her were alike in that manner. When she snapped she held nothing back. We started dating a couple of months after we met. I finally decided to introduce her to my one and only friend Thomas, Andreas's father."

I watched him talked. It was as if he was taken back to the day he was talking about.

"Thomas was with his girlfriend Clarissa, Andreas's mother." My mama interrupted.

"I hated that dumb bitch." Me and my dad looked at her. "What? She was hoe. She tried to get with your father behind my back." I looked at my dad and he nodded.

"I turned her down, though. Anyways I knew Thomas had a little crush on your mama but he knew if ever so much as looked at her for too long I'd break his jaw. A couple years later things were getting hard in my household. Money was tight so I turned to selling drugs. Granmè hated what I did, but she understood what why I was doing it." I nodded listening intently.

"I worked my way up the ranks and became my bosses right hand. At 17 my boss dying and he decided to leave me his entire business. I took it over and after just 3 years I controlled all of the Caribbean, both of the Americas, and parts of Europe and Asia." I looked at him shocked because when I was growing up they always told me he owned a few businesses.

"We moved to the states after you born. You were about 2 when your mama had just come back from shopping. She was driving home and she had me on speaker. Next thing I hear is loud crashing and you crying. That was the scariest thing I had ever experienced. I used the tracker in that I had put in the car and found your mama being loaded in the back of an ambulance. Along with you. I found out that someone put a hit out on me and they used you two to get at me. After that your mama had enough and she left me." I looked at my mama with teary eyes.

"That's why you have that scar on your side." (I actually do have a scar on my side, but it's a birthmark)

"I understood what your mama was saying so I let her go but I was never too far away where she would be able to reach me. Then one night we ran into each other and ya mama was looking good, so i took....."

"Whoa! Whoa! I don't want to know." My dad looked at me laughing. "What? You don't even know what I was going to say." Giovanni laughed next to me. "mama's blushing and you're looking at her all love struck. I don't want to know." He nodded. "That's pretty much it." I nodded. "Do you know where Thomas or Andreas is?" my dad leaned back rubbing his chin. "I have Thomas locked up and i have people looking for Andreas. THe only way i won't be able to find is if he's living under a rock." I looked at Giovanni and he nodded his head.

"Can I see Thomas?"