40

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

"I can walk you know." I chuckled as i walked into the kitchen sitting her on the counter. "But i wanted to carry you. Problem?" I said with a smirk as I unzipped her dress. She rolled her eyes pushing me away and walking off.

"That's what i thought." I said as my smile grew. "Don't act like i won't fight yo ass." I heard her yell. I followed her voice as she walked upstairs. I walked into the room that i had set up with roses and candles everywhere.

"I'm sorry i didn't hear you. What was...?" I said watching as her dress dropped to her ankles.

"I said don't think i won't fight you." She said as she walked towards me kissing my cheek. I turned and watched her walk into the bathroom.

I unbuttoned my shirt throwing it off to the side as i followed her. I stood there looking at her as unclipped her bra and dropped her panties and climbed into the warm bath water i had one of the servers draw.

She glanced at me over her shoulder before sitting down. "Are you going to join me or just stare." I stripped out of the rest of my clothes and joined her.

We sat across from eachother in silence as i stared at her. "Are you happy?" She opened her eyes looking at me. "Of course i am." She said coming over and straddled me pulling me into a deep kiss. "I believe you." I said making her laugh lightly. I started sucking on her neck before trailing kisses back up to her lips. She started grind herself into me. "Shit." I said as she gripped my dick.

"I want you now."

**

I tossed Anaya on the bed and she looked up at me biting her lips. "What do you want me to do?" I said rubbing her pussy.

"God why are playing?" She said throwing her head back. I chuckled. "All you have to do is tell me what you want me to do."

She sat up and looked at me. "Make love to me." I nodded licking my lips. I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I hadn't even touched her yet when she backed up.

"Damn you already running." I said with a chuckle. I gave her a long lick garnering a moan from her.

"Mhmm." I moaned against her. "AAa! Son of a bitch. Did you get your tongue pierced?" I smiled. I had actually had my tongue pierced for a while but i just recently put it back in.

I looked at her and stuck my tongue out. "You like?" She bit her lip nodding her head. I smirked and dove back in. "Shit you taste so good." I said slipping my finger in hitting her spot. He legs closed around my head and she tried to push me away. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Shit i can't..." I pinned her down throwing her over my shoulder and continued to eat her out and watched as her body practically levitated off of the bed.

I stood up licking my lips. She lazily looked up at me as i placed my dick at her entrance. When she felt me her eyes widened before closing as i eased into her.

Anaya

"Ugh!!" i groaned as he slid in and out of me. "You love me?" I bit my lip and nodded my head. He pinched my nipple and biting my neck making me gasp. "I can't hear you." "Yes...mmm I love you...soooo much." He smiled hovering over me kissing me. He slowed his pace down leaning over me kissing me sucking my lip. My hands found their way in his hair as he grabbed one of my legs pushing it up. "MHmmhmh." I groaned against his lips. "Fuck." He mumbled as i sucked on his lip.

"I'm going to cum." I whispered out. "Shit me too." A few more strokes then my eyes rolled back. "Oh my gooood! Yes! Fuck." I cried out. He groaned thrusted into me one last time cumming deep inside of me. "Shit." He rolled off of me lying next to me. "I guess we'll be seeing a new addition in nine months." I said making him laugh. "I guess we will." He stood up grabbing my arm pulling me with him. "Where are we going?" "We have at least six other rooms to break in." I laughed following him.