3

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

I was sitting in a meeting going over the shit that happened last week. "So Sophia is trying to come for Anaya?" Hassan said with a mug on his face. I nodded my head. "I told you not to fuck with that bitch." Chris said shaking his head. I let out a long sigh. "I want her found." My men all nodded their head then left.

"How is Naya taking all of this?" Hassan asked as we walked to my office. "She's acting like.... Naya." i said with a sigh which caused them all to start laughing. "What do you mean?" Chris asked. "She won't let me touch her at all. Like I can't even sleep in the same bed as her." that caused them to lose there shit. I mugged all of them as they laughed. "We're sorry man but how do live. If Erin kicked me out of our bed I probably wouldn't be able to sleep." Hassan said. I shook my head. "I haven't."

Anaya

Ever since Gio told me about Sophia's threat I've been acting like a bit of a bitch. I was going about my day when I got another one of those letters. This time it said 'We'll be together very soon.' During the past week I had gotten a letter every from that same creep, so I decided to tell Giovanni about it. I pulled up to his office and knocked on his door. "Come in." he looked up. "Naya? What are you doing here? Did something happen?" I looked at him thinking about how to word what I was about to say. "I haven't been honest with you." He walked towards me pulling me close to him. "What happened?" I went into my purse to pull out the stack of letters that I got. He started to read one of them and he got pissed. "What the fuck is this? Who sent this?" he looked at me. "I don't know but look at this." I handed him the most recent one. "I'll handle it." "But do..." he cut me off. "I said I'll handle it." I looked at him sideways because he yelled at me. "Oh...Alright." I got up about to head out when he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I haven't been sleeping very much. I'm sorry." I looked at him and I could see the fatigue written on his face. "Why don't you come home and I'll help you relax." He looked at me for a while then he grabbed his coat and we went home.

Giovanni

Anaya had put the girls down for a nap and was taking a bath while I was sitting on the bed. I was sitting against the head board watching TV when Anaya walked in wearing only a t-shirt and panties. "Damn." I mumbled as I watched her walk around the room. She stopped in the middle of what she was doing and turned and looked at me. "What?" she said. I liked my lips as I stared at her. "Come here." She walked over to the crawling up to me. I placed her lap making her straddle me and look me in the eyes. "I remember when we first met." She rolled her eyes. "You fucking cut me off you asshole." I chuckled because I was an asshole back then. "I did, but I was talking about when we were at Dre's party." She covered her face. "You were drunk as shit. Then when I got you home I was trying to be good guy." "What did I do?" she asked looking at me. "You took your bra off and told me to fuck you. And at that point I couldn't resist." She laughed sitting up.

"Cause you can't resist all of this." She said doing a little dance while still sitting on me. "Because you're my baby." I said kissing her. I poked her side which caused her to squeal. My eyebrow rose and she looked at me scared. "Oh shit." She tried to get up and run but I pinned her to the ground and started tickling her. "Oh my god....please...I give up." "Who's your daddy?" I said still tickling her. "You are. You're daddy." I stopped tickling her and gave her kiss. I laid back down on the bed and turned to a movie. As I was watching the movie Naya crawled over to the bed and laid on top of me. My hand slowly slid down her back and rested on her ass. "Always got to go for the booty." She mumbled. "Damn right. Its mine." She laughed shaking her head.

Mysterious P.o.v.

"We need to move in now." My childhood best friend Mason said. I shook my head. "It's too soon. They have their guards up now so there on the lookout. We need to get them when they least expect it." Red nodded his head. "Then I think we need to get rid of Sophia. She called Giovanni the other day and was talking mad crazy. She practically told him that we're coming for him." I rubbed my chin thinking about it for a minute. "Alright let's do it tonight."

"Where are we doing? Hellloo? What's going on?" Sophia said as she kept talking. We pulled onto a deserted road and she fell silent. Red and i turned glanced at each other as we got closer to the area where we were going to kill her. "Guys where are we?" Smirked because i could hear the fear in her voice as she spoke. I pulled into the empty field and turned the car off. We got out of the car I went to the trunk while Red grabbed her out of the car. I tossed the gun over to Mason. "You been running your mouth a little too much, so it's time for you to go." She had tears running down her face. I was leaning against the car smoking a blunt as Mason held the gun up. 'Pow. Pow.' We watched as Sophia's lifeless body hit the floor. I poured some lighter fluid on her and tossed her my lighter onto her body and watched as her body lit up in flames. Now to focus on getting rid of Giovanni and getting my girl back.

A.N.

~SOPHIA IS FINALLY DEAD!!!!

~Giovanni and Anaya are so cute.

~Anaya told Giovanni about the letters.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share