24

**NOT EDITED**

Anaya

We pulled up to Chris's place and I saw Jas, Angie, Hassan, and Jason all standing by Hassan's car. "What are yall doing here?" "I called them." I turned to look at Giovanni rolling my eyes. "He told us everything and I'm just here to help hide the body." Jas said. "My nigga." I said with a smile. "You know I got you." Jas said. "And I'm here so nobody tries to get reckless with my little sister." Jason said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

Hassan and Erin nodded their head in agreement. I walked up to the door and knocked. "Hi...everyone. What are yall doing here?" Angie said looking confused. "Where's Chris?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Why?" My eyebrow rose. "I'm sorry what?"
She looked at me and smile. "I said why. As why do you need to speak to my man?" She said getting an attitude. I closed my eyes taking a breath. "Look just go get Chris." She rolled her eyes. "No he's very busy, so unless you have something important unlike this conversation we're done here." "I know this bi..." Jas said.

My eye twitched and the next thing I know I was about to lunge at her, but Giovanni wrapped his arm around me pulling me back. "Get the fuck out of the way before I let her go." She mugged me.
I don't know what got into her but I'm not the one. "Lucky he was here to save you." I said as I walked inside. "Bitch please." Giovanni laughed and dry humorless laugh.

"Look I'm trying to save you from an ass whoopin, but your pushing it. Now shut the fuck up and get out of my face." She stepped out of the way and we walked straight to the back and low and behold Chris was sitting back there talking to Andreas.

"Oh hell nah!!" Jas yelled exactly what I was thinking. My body went ridged when I saw Andreas. I gasped when Andreas looked at me. I looked down at my body hating how it reacted to him just looking at me.

I looked back up to see him smirking at me. "How you been Anaya?" I froze as my mouth went dry. I turned and walked back inside.

Giovanni

"How you been Anaya?" I watched as she turned and went inside. "I'll go check on her." Erin said. "What are yall doing here?" Chris asked. "Nah what the fuck you doing having this bitch here?" Jason asked. Andreas chuckled. "Something funny?" I asked. "Yeah your ethnically confused friend over there." Jason stepped into his face. "Man fuck you. You been asking to get yo ass beat since you pulled that shit and hit my sister." Andreas laughed right in Jason's face as we watched Chris walk up behind him and point a gun to his head.

"Chris? What the fuck are you doing?" Hassan asked. "He's following orders. Now get out of my face before your daughter has to grow up without a father." As Andreas was talking I heard movement from behind us. I turned to see like 8 or 9 men carrying guns coming towards us. "Ah my men have finally gotten here" They had their guns pointed towards Jason, Hassan, and myself.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Wow." I said looking at this shit in front of me. "Please tell us what's so funny." I looked at him. "You need all of these people here because you're a coward." He smiled and walked towards me. "Hit me."

Anaya

I was in Angie and Chris's kitchen when Erin walked in. "Hey." She said looking at me like I was a wounded animal. "Don't do that." She looked at me confused. "What?" "Talk to me like I'm this beaten puppy. I'm not." She sighed. "Then why did you walk in here?"

I groaned. "Because." I turned away from her. "Because..." She said trying to draw a response. "My body... It just reacted to him." She looked confused before realization hit her. "Wha...Oh." She gasped. "When he looked at me my panties were soaked. My nipples are so hard right now that they hurt. My body wants him but my brain is thinking of all of the things he did to me." She came over to me.
"Guys Giovanni and Andreas are fighting." Jas said coming into the kitchen. "Shit." I said. "What? Giovanni can handle himself." I shook my head. "When I was with Andreas he took boxing, MMA and all these fighting classes. He is trained to kill."

I rushed out back to see Giovanni being flipped and Hassan and Jason fighting some of Andreas's men. Andreas looked up at me and smirked. He began to pound Giovanni's face in. "Stop. Stop!!" I said running over to him trying to pull him off. "Please Andreas stop." He looked at me as held his fist up about to hit him again. "Fine." He said before he lifted his foot and stomped down on Giovanni's ankle. "AGGHH!!!" Giovanni yelled as we heard the break. As I watched in disgust; Andreas grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. At first I tired to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. And i dont know what happened but I kissed him back only for a second before i pushed him. He smirked and turned to leave. "I'll see you very soon, Yaya." He said as him, Chris, and all of his men left.

***

A.N.

Well that was a surprise.

Side note: I hate Andreas but Odell is bae asf 😋💕

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.