2

**Not Edited**

Anaya

I was sitting in the living room trying to do Evie's hair. Let me tell this little girl's hair is thick. "Oww! Mama that hurts." She whined. "I know let me just put this in a ponytail." Giovanni and Claire were sitting on the other couch watching us in amazement. While I was finishing up her hair my phone started to ring. "Hey what's up Jason?" Without skipping a beat he started to speak a mile a minute. "MY WATER BROKE!! SHIT I MEAN I'M HAVING A BABY!!" I chuckled a little listening to him panic. "IS THAT ANAYA? NAYA!!! THE BABY IS COMING. THE MOTHERFUCKING BABY IS COMING. I CAN'T HAVE A BABY." I pulled my phone away from my ear looking at it confused. "Jason get to the hospital, okay? I'll call everyone and we'll meet you there." It was quiet for a second. "Okay we'll.... NAYA IF YOU AREN'T THERE WHEN I HAVE THIS KID I WILL FIND YOU AND I. WILL. KILL. YOU." Jas said cutting Jason off. I laughed listening to her threaten me even while in labor. "Yeah. Yeah I'll be there." I looked up to see Giovanni looking at me confused. "Call everyone Jas is having the baby." Evie jumped up and looked at me happily. "Can I come?" I shook my head no. "I promise after the baby is born you can come and see her. Okay?" She nodded. "Okay girls time to get dressed." I clapped.

Jas

"AAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS ANAYA?" I yelled looking at Jason, who was practically having a heart attack. "I'll go look for her." He said trying to say anything to get out of the room.

15 minutes later.

"Hey mamas." Anaya said coming in standing next to the bed. I scooted over a smidge and she climbed in bed with me and tried to help calm me down. "Talk to me about something." I said looking from her to Jason. "I got a weird letter the other day." Anaya said. "What did it say?" Jason asked sitting in a chair on my left. "All it said was I'll see you soon." She said with a confused look. "Did you tell Giovanni?" she didn't say anything and when I looked at her she wouldn't make eye contact. "Naya why wouldn't you tell him? Because you know if his crazy ass finds put that you didn't tell him he will flip out." Jason said shaking his head. She waved him off. "It's nothing. As long as I don't respond they'll stop." Jason and I looked at each other and just shook our head. The nurse and doctors came in smiling and shit. "Hello Miss. Parker. I'm just going to check and see how far long you are." She checked. "Well it looks like you're only at about 3 or 4 centimeters. The baby may not come for several hours. We're going to monitor you until you reach about 7cm." I groaned hearing that. "Okay I understand."

Giovanni

While Anaya and Jason were in the back with Jas the rest of us were sitting in the out in the lobby. While I was sitting there my phone started to ring. I looked at but I didn't know the number, but answered anyway. "Talk." I said. The person on the other end didn't say anything at first. "Did you miss baby?" when I realized who it was I gave her my full attention. "Where are you? Did they hurt you? How did you get away?" she chuckled. "Oh so now you care if I'm hurt. What about when you left locking in that fucking warehouse?" To be completely honest I really didn't care if she was okay I just wanted her to tell me who the fuck took her so I could find them. "At least I didn't kill you." "You see its slick shit like that have lying dead somewhere." I pulled my phone away from my ear. This bitch must have forgotten who the fuck I am. "I don't know who you been dealing with but you must definitely have me confused...." "You never fucked me the way you fucked that bitch." I grew quiet because I was confused. "What are you talking about?" "Last night you fucked her with passion and love but with me you only did it out of anger and frustration. You know I hated her. Yeah no matter how much I tried to be the perfect girl you were always more concerned about her. I used wish her death almost every day." She chuckled a dry humorless laugh. "But my patience has paid off." "What are you talking about?" she didn't say anything. "Don't worry babe I'll be seeing you very soon and we can be a family like we were meant to be." She hung up after that. "Aye G you good?" Chris said while Hassan looked at me confused and at that moment Jason came out. I looked at him and shook my head. Fuck is she up to?

Anaya (Next morning)

"OH SHIT!!" Jas yelled causing me jump up. "What? What happened?" I looked over to see her rocking back and forth while holding her stomach. I jumped and went to go get a nurse. I stood next to Jas's bed realizing that Jason was missing. "It looks like you're about 7cm. I'll go get the doctor." I told Jas I was going to go get Jason. I walked into the lobby to see Jason sleeping. "Jason come on." He opened his and mugged me. "Man what?" I paused looking at him like he was crazy. "Jas is about to have your daughter." She shot up with fear in his eyes.

4 hours later

"Oh she's beautiful Jas." Erin said. After four hours of screaming, cursing and a tad bit of carpal tunnel in my hand Jas finally gave birth to Ava- Marie Graham. (I don't know I said what Jason's last name was if I did sorry.) "She looks adorable Jazzy." I said icing my hand. She dug her nails deep as hell into both my hand and Jason's; the nurse had to wrap them up. "Thanks. Sorry about your hand." I waved her off. We stayed for a little while longer until it got late. We decided to leave the girls at nonna's place. "What's wrong with you?" I asked looking at Giovanni. "Huh? Nothing just thinking." I smacked my lips. "About what?" We pulled up to house and we sat in the drive way not talking. "So you're not going to tell me?" I nodded getting out of the car. I was walking toward the stairs. When he caught up to and grabbed my arm. "Sophia called me today." I froze and turned towards him. "What?" he pulled me into his arms. "She said some shit and I'm not taking any chances. I want you to go upstairs and get some clothes for you and the girls." I ran my hands through my hair. "Did she threaten the girls?" I asked getting more annoyed by the minute. "Nah she didn't say anything about the girls." He looked into my eyes as he spoke. It was at that moment I realized that if she didn't threaten the girls it must have been me. "So she's coming for me." I stated rather than asked. "She said something like that but I won't let her anywhere near you." I stood up nodding my head. You know what I'm so sick of this bitch. Let that hoe come for me she when I'm done with her she'll be six feet under. I looked back at Giovanni to see him looking at me with a curious expression. I turned and walked upstairs gathering some clothes for the girls and myself. Yeah let that bitch try some shit it'll be the last thing she does.

******

~Sophia is still bold as hell.

~Jas had the baby.

~Anaya got a letter from someone.

Follow. Comment. Like. Share