26

**NOT EDITED**

Anaya

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Erin and Jas standing there holding Blake and Ava. "The boys told us to gather the kids and come here and get all of you and go to the safe house. Something big is about to happen and we need to get somewhere safe." Erin said. "Mommy?" I turned around to see Claire standing there holding her teddy bear. Then the ping form the elevator went off. "Sweetheart go wake your sister and tell her to dressed." She looked at me and nodded.

We all turned towards the elevator to see Giovanni, Hassan, Jason, with my daddy and all of my uncles. "Yall need to get dressed and get to the safe house." Giovanni said slightly limping towards me. I looked at his face to see that he had fresh scars on his face. "What happened to your face? What's going on?"

He looked at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the back. He went into the closet and pulled out a duffle bag and threw some of my clothes in. "Giovanni talk to me what's going on?" He stopped and looked at me. "I was discharged around 1 and Hassan brought car." I nodded. "I was walking out to my car and i pushed the button that turned the car it exploded." My eyes widened as he headed for the door.

"What are yall about to go do?" He looked at me before he walked towards. "I'm going to make sure you, my kids, and all of my family is safe for good." I shook my head. "What about your ankle?" I said looking down.

"I'm fine. Plus, all of my men will have my back plus King's people." He stared into my eyes. "Baby I have to this. He won't stop until he has you back and that'll happen over my dead body." I knew this was something that needed to be done. "Okay but promise me you'll come back." He looked at me before he grabbed my face and kissed me. "I promise."

Giovanni

We had just dropped the girls off at one of King's safe houses. I was gripping the steering wheel thinking about everything that this motherfucker had put my woman through. Then the fact that Chris bitch ass betrayed me. "I want Chris." I glanced back at Jason to see him messing with his gun. Chris and him were practically brothers so he was probably hurt way more than I was. "Alright." Hassan and i said. WE pulled up to King's place and headed inside to fill everyone on what was about to go down.

I walked in and saw King and my dad sitting there. "Nah what are you two doing here?" I asked looking at Lorenzo and Jackson (Anaya's little brother). "Anaya's my big sister you think I'm not about to help take out the nigga who been fucking with her," Jackson said. "Anaya's my big sister too. She helped me with a lot shit, so you stuck with us." I nodded. "I'm telling all of you now if any of you want to leave you can because some of you may not make it out of this." I looked around the room to see everyone stay and stand their ground. "Anaya and all of the girls have become family and you protect your family." One of the men said causing all of them to agree.

I smiled knowing that these people had my back. "Alright this is what going to happen."

Anaya

I had just gotten Claire and the babies to sleep. "Evie you sure you don't want to go sleep?" I looked down at her to see her trying to fight her sleep. I gently carried her upstairs and laid her down in bed. "Are they sleep?" Nonna asked. "Yes hopefully they sleep for the rest of the night." "If they wake up your mother or i will take care of you just get some sleep." I smiled hugging her.

I walked back downstairs to see Jas and Erin talking. I looked at Jas hypocritical ass rolling my eyes as i walked into the kitchen. "Anaya?" I kept walking ignoring Erin. I grabbed some grapes and a bottle of Tequila

I was sitting on the counter eating while staring at my phone. "Anaya you two need to talk." Erin said walking in with Jas not too far behind her. "I don't have shit to say to her." I said looking at them dead ass serious. "I'm sorry Anaya." My eyes shifted to Jas. "I forgot that I'm not as perfect as I like to think. You have had to deal with all of this horrible shit happening to you and I shouldn't have judged you." I just sat there staring at her.

"Hi. Your best friend here. Anyone want to fill me in?" Erin said breaking the silence. I looked at Jas as she sighed.

"Jr. is my son." Erin looked between us shocked. "When i was in high school i got pregnant. The father and I have joint custody but he lives with his father. Twine a month i go to one of Uncle King's homes and Jr comes and we spend time together. He knows about Ava; I've just never told Jason about him." Erin was speechless. "Why not?" It was Jas's turn to fall speechless. "Because she lowkey still has feelings for Desmond." I said sipping my drink. They looked at me and i shrugged.

"What? It's true. I get it you and him share a lot of shit in common and not to mention he is fine. Especially now. Trust me I get it. I went through the same thing with Giovanni and Andreas. It kind of the reason I'm in the situation that I'm in now." They stared at me. "I couldn't let Giovanni go and I broke up with Andreas and now he's done all of this bullshit. So take it from me I know." Erin came over and tried to my tequila. "Your drunk." Jas came over and took the bottle and downed half of it making me laugh. Which made Jas laugh. We lowkey about to get drunk as fuck.

Andreas

"Shoot them bitches." I said picking up a gun off of one dead men lying on the ground. I got off three bullets. I watched as one of them hit Hassan and he went down. I stood up once the gun fire ended. I walked towards where Hassan's body fell. As i was walking towards him i felt a gun press against the back of my head. "Drop the gun."

Follow. Like. Comment. Share