27

**NOT EDITED**

Giovanni

"You sure you want to do this? Your leg is fucked up." Hassan asked. "I'm fine. I have to do this. He done too much shit and if he's going to die I'm going to be the one who's going to put a bullet in his head." He nodded and we all headed out to our cars.

**

We ran into Andreas's house guns up and ready to shoot anyone. When a hail of fire rang out. Everyone ducked behind something and King's men came in firing back with their own rain of fire giving me and my men a chance to get further in. I spotted Chris and Andreas and some of his men once they saw us they started shooting.

"Jason make sure you shoot Chris bitch ass between the eyes." I said done being fucking nice. I stood up and rushed over to them with Jason and Hassan following me. I almost reached them when i got hit and went down.

Andreas

I smirked as Giovanni went down. I looked at Hassan he ran out into the backyard. "Go find Jason." I said to Chris as my men and i cautiously followed Hassan out back. A bullet flew passed my face and i ducked behind a tree.

We shot back and forth until my gun ran out of bullets. "Shoot that bitches." I said picking up a gun off of one the dead men lying on the ground. I got off three bullets off. I watched as one of them hit Hassan and he went down. I stood up once the gun fire ended. I walked towards where Hassan's body fell. As i was walking towards him i felt a gun press against the back of my head. "Drop the gun."

I dropped it and turned around to see Giovanni standing there. I looked down at the two huge blood stains on his on his shirt. I looked up at him. "What are you going to do take me back to you warehouse torture me." He chuckled. "No." And the last thing i saw was the bullet exiting his gun.

Anaya

I woke up to wet kisses. I opened my eyes to see Isiah and Langston. I laughed. "Hello my little Shnookums." I said giving them kisses making them squeal and giggle. "But how did you two get in here." "They wouldn't stop crying so we put them in here with you." I looked at the door to see my mama. "You missed me." I said as i kissed their heads.

Realization hit me. I reached for my phone to see if Giovanni called. "They haven't called." I looked at my mama. "Relax that doesn't mean anything. Your father is with them and he knows that if he doesn't bring them back that's his ass." I laughed as i tried to fight my tears. I looked at the time on my phone to see that it was half past four in the afternoon.

"Why didn't you guys wake me?" She looked at me. "Well you girls got drunk last night and after Erin and Jas passed out you were outside crying. I came down and you were just balling your eyes out holding a bottle of liquor. You were talking about how you wanted Giovanni and that you wished the twins were his. I managed to get you in bed where you eventually passed out."

Damn. "I'm so sorry." I said laying Langston and Isiah down tickling there bellies. "Oh this woman from the hospital called and said your test were ready. Is everything okay?" she said handing me the number that was left. "Yeah just fine."

She walked out of the room and called the number. "Hello my name in Anaya Williams i received a call that my test results were in." "Ah that's correct. Well Miss. Williams we ran the sample that you gave us for the twins against the d.n.a that we had for Andreas Walker and Mason Carter and neither of them matched." I pulled the phone away from my ear confused. "Excuse me that can't be right. I received results saying that they were the fathers."

"Well we ran the test multiple times and they each came back negative. Also the test determined that both of your boys have the same father." My throat went dry. "So we ran the new d.n.a sample that you gave us and it was a match." I didn't know what to say. "Say it." "Excuse me." "I need you to say it." The line was quiet for a moment.

"Giovanni Romano is the father of both of your twins."

A.N.

SURPRISE!!! Do you all love me?

Follow. Comment. Like. Share.