30

**NOT EDITED**

When I hear your voice, I think 'that's my song.'

(-Warsan Shire)

Anaya

"What is there something wrong with them? Did something happen?" He standing in front of me. "No they're fine." His shoulders relaxed and his hands found their way to my thighs. I grabbed his hands stopping him because i was finding it increasingly harder to concentrate. "I had a doctor run another d.n.a. test on the t-t-twins." I stuttered out as kissed my neck.

I grabbed his face making him focus on me. "I need you to listen to me, okay." He nodded. "The doctor said the twins don't share any d.n.a. with Mason or Andreas." "How is that when the..." "Let me finish. Geez you Romano's love to interrupt. As i was saying, i didn't trust the way the d.n.a was taken, so i had them run another test. This time using your blood. The test came back and you're the pappy." I said with nervous smile.

He stood there staring at me then all of a sudden he started to speak. "I love you so much." He said staring into my eyes. "When i look into your eyes i feel like I'm home. I don't know where i would be without you. You've made me want to be better in every way." I looked at him confused as to where all of this was coming from.

"Back in high school i never would have thought that you would ever give me the time of day and now almost 7 years later here we are." We chuckled. He grabbed my left hand looking the ring he gave me. "Hey what are you doing?" I said as he took my ring off. Dug into his pocket and pulled out this box. He looked up at me locking eyes with me.

"Anaya i gave you this to remind you of how is our future together. And this one..." He opened the box and showed me this beautiful ring. "Anaya will you marry me?" My jaw hit the floor. "Oh my god." I nodded my head so fast it started to hurt. He stood up smiling giving me a kiss.

Giovanni

Anaya and i were outside smoking when Jas and Jason walked outback. "Oh snap yall out here smoking and didn't call me." Jas said. Jason pulled out a little baggy and started rolling. After we each smoked one full blunt individually Erin and Hassan came out and joined us. By 10:30 all of the girls were high as a kite.

Anaya was all up under me kissing on my neck. "Naya why don't you come upstairs with me." She nodded her head as we got up and headed downstairs to the den.

**

I closed the door and walked well more like limped towards the chair. She stood there watching me with low eyes. "Come here." She licked her lips and came and stood in front of me.

I pulled her onto my lap. "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this your leg..." "My leg is fine." I said as she got quiet. I started to suck on her neck listen to the little gasp that left her lips. "Gio..." She mumbled. She started to grind her hips into me making me groan. I tapped her thigh and she got up. I pulled my shirt off and i stood in front of her.

I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off, but she stopped me. "I'll be gentle. You trust me?" She nodded and I continued to take her shirt off. I could tell she was getting nervous because i wasn't telling her what I was doing. "You love me." I said sliding my hand over her feeling her shiver at my touch. She nodded her head. "I can't hear you." I said playing with her nipples. "Y-y-yes." I smiled looking down at her.

**

"OHMYGAWWD!!!" She moaned out as i thrusted into her. Lucky for us this room is sound proof. "You feel all of this dick?" "Mhm." I smacked her ass. "Speak up. I said do. You. Feel. This. Dick?" I said dragging the each of the words out. "Y-y-yes. I feel it." "How does it feel?" I said as i felt her pussy clench around me. I groaned. "God it feels soooo good." She said as she came.

"Didn't i tell you not to cum until I told you? Turn around." I said as i pulled out of her. I slid into her hearing her hiss. I kept my pace slow as i stared into her eyes. She looked away so i grabbed her face making her look at me. She put her hands against my chest trying to push me away. "It's too much. I can't take it." I kissed her neck.

"I love you so much." I said as I buried my face in her neck while she gripped my hair. "Dio ti amo così tanto." (God I love you so much.) I was surprised as hell when I heard Italian flow from her lips. That shit damn near made me nut, but i held it. I grabbed her legs pulling them far apart.

"Dillo a papà la cui figa questo è." (Tell daddy whose pussy this is.) she closed her eyes. "È tuo papi." (Its yours daddy.) I shivered when she said that. "Fuck." I said as I flipped us over so she was on top. "Damn." I said watching her bounce on my dick.

**

I rubbed her hair as she laid on top of me. "When did you learn Italian?" She laughed. "I just picked it up over time I guess." I shrugged. "Well however you did that shit is sexy as hell." I said we just talked.

Anaya

I woke up the next day upstairs in the Giovanni's temporary room with him lying on top of me. I poked him to try and wake him up. He just buried his face further into my neck. I sighed and decided to let him sleep especially after what happened yesterday.

Hour and a half later

I shook him lightly and got no response. "Ugh! Giovanni get up." He laughed as he kissed my neck. "I can't I'm so comfy right now." I rolled my eyes unless you want me to pee in this bed I suggest you get up." He sighed and let me up.

I stood up only to feel my legs buckle then give out. "Damn." I looked up to see Giovanni leaning over the edge of the bed laughing at me. I broke out laughing as well. "Daddy gave you that good dick, huh" "Shut up punk." He got up and helped me to the bathroom. He leaned against the counter watching me do my daily hygiene. "Stop staring at me. Aren't you supposed to be resting your ankle."

We looked down at his leg. "The doctor said that it was just a sprain. I'm fine." I rolled my eyes as I walked back into the bedroom. "Better stop rolling your eyes." He said pulling back to him, kissing my neck. "Mama can we have a girl's day today?" Evie asked walking in and sitting in my chair.

"I know she didn't just..." I said looking at Giovanni then back at her.

"Please mommy." She said wrapping her little self around my leg. "Actually that sounds like a good idea. Go tell Claire to get ready." The smile on her face fell clean off. "What's wrong little mama?" Giovanni asked picking her up. "I just want a girl's day with mama." I looked at her rubbing her back as she reached for me. I took her out of Giovanni's hands and held my baby.

"Why don't you want Claire to come?" She had her face buried in the crook of my neck.

"I miss it just being you and me." I looked up at Giovanni. "Alright baby girl you two go ahead." Giovanni said. She looked at me with a light smile forming on her face. "Go get dressed." She hopped off my lap and ran out.

"What about Claire?" I said looking up at him. "I'll spend the day the twins and Claire. They'll get the full daddy day experience. I laughed. "Thank you baby and I'll figure out what's really wrong with her." I stood up walking to the closet. Once i came out he grabbed me. "How about we continue yesterday's event in the shower." He said standing from behind me.

"What?" He smiled pulling me into the bathroom. "You're so nasty." I smiled as the door closed behind me.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.