21

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

"AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anaya screamed as another wave of contractions hit her. "I FUCKING HATE THOSE TWO BASTARDS SO MUCH. I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN ANDREAS'S THROAT." I looked at Erin and Jas and none of us could contain our laughter.

This was my first time actually being with Anaya as she gave birth and I know I shouldn't be laughing but she was so tiny yet so angry. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY. I HAVE TWO FUCKING BABIES TRYING TO SHOOT OUT MY VAGINA AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE LAUGHING." I was dying.

"Did she act like this when she was having Evie?" They shook their heads. "Kind of. She wasn't as angry." Erin explained.

Anaya started crying out of nowhere.

"Baby why you crying?" I said grabbing her hand. She sniffed. "Because I want these two little vagina destroyers out. NOW!" we stared at each other and neither one of us could hold off. We both broke out in laughter.

"Aw." We both turned to look at Mrs. Nala and Nonna and everyone else behind them. Evie and Claire ran up to the bed. "Mommy are you okay?" Claire asked gripping my leg.

Anaya nodded her head. "Yeah your brothers are just...being difficult." As she talked to everyone the nurses came in. "Alright Anaya, Dr. Rodriguez said you can have your epidural now." Anaya smiled wildly. "Oh hallelujah. Praise Jesus." She did a small dance in her bed.

I chuckled because she was all over the place. She's cried, yelled, cracked jokes, and threatened people all within an hour. I helped her sit up so the nurse could give her the shot.

Andreas

"Andreas she's in labor." I smiled as I listened to Chris. "Has she started to push." "No, but I'm done. My debt to you is paid." I laughed. "I'll decide when your debt had been paid." He smacked his lips. "I can't keep putting Anaya and Giovanni through this bullshit. They're my family." I was really cracking up at this point. Chris's father ran up a huge amount of debt and once his parents died the debt fell onto him. He's been giving me information about Anaya and my baby to help pay off his debt. "I don't think they'll be your family after they find out you were the one who helped me escape and you've been feeding me information about them." He was quiet for a minute. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Just keep me informed. If anything changes."

Anaya

"How you feeling sweetheart?" they had given me my epidural and I felt super relaxed. "I can't feel anything, so I'm good. I'm just super tired." My dad kissed my forehead. "Thank you for letting me be a part of this. It really means a lot to me." I smiled. My parents were upset about not being able to be a part of Evie's birth so they made sure to be here for this one.

About maybe 2 hours later the contractions were coming back with a vengeance. Giovanni grabbed my hand and let me practically squeeze the life out of it. "Shit." Giovanni said as he rubbed his hand. "I'm sorry." His face softened when he looked at me. "Its fine." He kissed my forehead as my doctor walked in. "How are you feeling Anaya?" I looked at her ready to beat her like she stole something.

"Get. These. Little nig...babies out of me." I said catching myself. She nodded her head. "It looks like they're ready to come out. The nurses will come in here and prep you then we will begin. We also need to know who's going to be in here for your delivery." I looked at everyone in my room. "Giovanni and my parents" They nodded and started the prep.

Giovanni

I was dressed in one of those blue hospital suits along King and Mrs. Nala. While everyone was excited I was nervous as hell. My woman was about to give birth to the men I hated the most. As I was stuck in my thoughts the nurses came in and told us to follow them. Anaya was propped up against a bunch of pillows with her pussy all exposed. I was feeling some type of way about that, but I ignored it. I walked over to her side to see she had tears in her eyes, so I grabbed her hand. "Why you crying?" I said as I wiped the tears from her face.

"No going back." She looked at me. "No going back." I kissed her lips and the doctor came in. "Alright let's get these babies out."

Omnipresent

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Anaya screamed so loud Giovanni thought his ear drum would bust. "Breath." Giovanni said into her ear. "Okay Anaya give me another push." Anaya took a deep breath and pushed again. "We have a head." Giovanni had tears in his eyes as he looked at the woman he loved bring life into this world. It didn't matter to him if he didn't share the same blood with these children they were his. "Two more pushes and you'll have your first son."

Two pushes later

"You did good Anaya. I know your tired but you have to stay with me." Anaya heart was racing extremely fast and she exhausted. "1...2...Push." Anaya gripped Giovanni's hand and pushed and pushed and pushed. The echoing of two babies crying rang out through the room. "Oh my gahh..." Anaya said once she caught her breath. "Are they good? Is everything okay?" Anaya's mother and father each carried one of the boys towards Giovanni and Anaya.

"They look like potatoes right now but very cute potatoes." Anaya said.

Anaya

45 minutes later

I was holding my oldest boy when everybody walked in. "Awww." Erin, Angie, and Jas all said. "Damn you finally got some boys." Jason said to Giovanni. All Giovanni did was laugh. "I want to see." Evie and Claire said. Chris and Hassan helped them on to the bed. "Girls this is your baby brother." I angled him so they could see his face. "And this is your baby brother." Giovanni said. "They're so white." Evie said. I chuckled. Claire just petted them.

1 hour later.

Once visiting hours were over everyone left and it was just Giovanni and me. I was looking at the boys. "We need to give them names." I looked over at Giovanni who had already fallen in love with the twins. "Jonathan and James." I shook my head. "I don't like when twins have the same first initial unless they're like boy-girl twins."

"Fine how about uhh...Langston and..." "Isiah?" I said more as a question. He smiled. "Langston and Isiah. I like it." We looked down at the twins as they slept peacefully. Giovanni got up from his seat in his chair and came and squeezed into bed with and we drifted off to sleep. "Anaya I love you." He whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

A.N.

So Chris was the one who helped Andreas escape. I think one of you guessed who it was though. Any who I hope you all enjoy.

I will also be posting Chapter 1 of my new book 'With Pain Comes Pleasure'

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.