4

**Not Edited**

Omnipresent

"Baby?" Anaya pulled the blanket further over my head. Giovanni chuckled watching her. "Babygirl, I know you can hear me." Giovanni said poking her sides. Anaya groaned and sat up fixing her scarf a little. "What do you want?" Giovanni reach in to kiss her cheek but Anaya leaned back avoiding him. "So you mad at me?" Giovanni said teasingly. "What do you want?" He sighed. "I'm going to be gone for the next week or two, so I want you to stay with Erin, Jas or somebody. I don't want you three home alone." Anaya's eyes were half closed as she listened to him talk. "I don't want to stay with them they both have new borns." She mumbled as she was slowly leaning onto Giovanni. He wrapped his arm around her holding her close. "How about I just have one of my guys check in on you three? Just to give me peace of mind." She looked up at him and saw the worry written all over his face. "Fine." He smiled. "They will also be guarding the house." Anaya rolled her eyes but gave this argument because she knew she wasn't going to win. "Whatever." "Good. I'm going to say good bye to the girls. I expect my kiss when I get back." He said looking at her with a serious expression. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." "Think I'm playing. Let me come in here and see you sleeping." As soon as he left she rolled over and was about to go right back to sleep, but Giovanni's threat rang in her ears.

"Naya ya ass better... oh your up." He said walking further into the room as his phone rang. "Yeah alright I coming out." He looked up and met Anaya's eyes. She walked towards him as he ran his fingers through his hair taking in how beautiful she was even after just waking up. "How long did you say you were going to be gone this time?" Giovanni looked at her pouting face and smiled. "Please don't be mad at me. I promise this will be the last trip I will have to take for a while." She looked up at him and nodded her head. "I'll only be gone for a week maybe two max." "Promise?" he chuckled. "Promise." He said sticking out his pinky. She smiled and grabbed his in return. He grabbed her chin pulling her lips to his. "You have to call the girls at least every other day." He chuckled. "So I'm just calling the girls?" she rolled her eyes. "I mean... if you wanted to you could call me." He laughed as her face turned red. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear causing her push him away. "You're so nasty." *BEEP. BEEP* "I have to go but I'll call you when we get to the hotel." Anaya nodded and they kissed one more time before he walked out.

Anaya-5 day later

"Evie! We're leaving, you better get down here or you're staying." "I'm coming. I'm coming." She yelled as she came running downstairs. I smiled as she ran passed me standing at the car. I buckled both Evie and Claire into their car seats and drove off to nonna's house. "My beautiful babies." Nonna said in her thick accent. "Ciao nonna." Claire and Evie both said. "Mi sei mancato così tanto due." (I missed you two so much.) I stood there watching the three of them go back and forth speaking in Italian. Man I really need to start learning Italian. I thought to myself "Possiamo andare al parco dopo?" (Can we go to the park later?) Nonna nodded and told them to play in the other room. Nonna and I talked for a little while when I stood up and headed for the door. "Come say goodbye." They both came and ran up to and gave me hugs and kisses then I left.

I sitting in Erin's living room listening to the girls talk when Angie pointed out how quiet I was. "Naya why are you being so quiet?" I turned my head to see them all looking at me. "I don't know I just feel weird." They all looked at me confused. "Weird how?" I shrugged. "I feel like something bad is going to happen. I don't know maybe I'm just over thinking." They looked at me for a minute. "Maybe you should stay with one us just until the guys get back." Erin said but I shook my head. "Oh no I'm good plus you and Jas have the babies, so I'm good." "How about we all just stay here for the night?" I thought about it for a minute then nodded. "Alright."

All the girls had gone off to their separate room and were sleeping. I had just finished calling the girls making sure they were okay when my phone started to ring. I assumed it was Giovanni so I answered it without looking at the name. "Hey baby." I heard a deep chuckle. "I hope you've enjoyed my letters." I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. "W...What?" The line went dead. I jumped up and rushed over to the doors putting every lock and security on. I turned the TV off and ran upstairs and went into my room. *Slam* I jump hearing my door slam shut before I had the chance to turn around something hit me on the back of the head.

Next morning

Erin

"Hey baby boy." I said picking Blake up. He smiled up at me reaching for my face. I walked downstairs to see everyone, except for Naya, sitting around eating breakfast. "Hey everyone." They all spoke. "Where's Naya?" they both shrugged. "She hasn't come down yet. We figured she stayed up late." I nodded and went to make Blake a bottle.

It was now almost one and Naya still hadn't come out her room so decided to go check on her. I walked into the room to see nothing. It didn't even look like she slept in the bed. "What the hell." I said looking down. "That can't be what I think it is." I rushed downstairs. "Guys Naya's not in her room and think there's blood on the floor." They both looked at me worried. "What?" Angie said standing up heading upstairs. I turned my attention to Jas to see her getting dressed. "Where are you going?" Jas grabbed her phone. "I'm going to call Naya's phone." She dialed her number and we listened as the phone began to ring in the living room. As we realized Naya didn't have her phone Angie came downstairs. "Try nonna's number." We all waited for nonna to pick up the phone. "Hey nonna." "..." "Yeah I'm good. I was actually calling to see if Naya was over there." "..." "Oh okay thanks for letting me know." Angie and I waited to hear what was going on. "She's not at nonna's." we all looked at each other with worry etched on our face.

Giovanni

"I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out." I nodded my head staring the ring as it sat in the box. I had been working with a ring designer for the past couple of weeks trying to come up with something that I thought Naya would like. "You love her, man?" Hassan asked flipping through the TV. "Yeah." I said not realizing I was smiling. Shit just thinking about her made me feel at home. "Look at him cheesing hard as hell." Chris joked as I shook my head. "How did she react when you told her you love her? Because when I told Jas she jumped on me and she wouldn't shut up about." Jason said. I grew real quiet thinking about how I never actually told Anaya that I loved her. I looked up to see them all looking at me and I couldn't respond. "You've never told her. Have you?" Hassan questioned. "Damn." Jason said. "When it comes to Anaya I know I love her but I've never said it. That time she came back and helped me...deal with my mom. In that moment I knew that I wanted her by my side." "Damn we've really grown up a lot, man." Jason said. We nodded our head in agreement.

"Nah man Jacques little bad ass was like, 'What's a bad bitch?' right in front of Angie. Boy she damn near took my fucking head off." Chris said shaking his head causing us to laugh. I looked down at my phone to see that I had several texts from my parents. As usual I deleted them and loud ringing caught my attention. *Ring. Ring.* Jason picked his phone up. "Hey bab..." "..." "Hold on. Hold on. Slow down." We all glanced over at Jason wandering what was up. "What!? Are you sure?" "..." "We're coming back right now." He said his goodbye as he hung up. "What's wrong?" Hassan asked. "It's Anaya. She's missing."

******

A.N.

So I know it's been a long time since I last updated but I've been sick and school is kicking my ass. So to make for that I will be posting 2 chapters for the price of one. I hope you all enjoy and let me know what yall think.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.