17

**Not Edited**

Shout out to the man I fuck with. You a real one. - (Dau Voire)

Omnipresent 1 month and 3 weeks later (Anaya is almost 5 months)

Giovanni had been working with King to track down Andreas, but with no such luck. Andreas had gone underground and no one had seen or heard from him since he was last spotted in Europe.

Anaya had really grown in the short amount of time. She still hadn't gone in details about what happened to but she was now acting somewhat like her old self. She had the occasional dream about Andreas but she would tell Julie as soon as it happened.

As far as her pregnancy was concerned, today was the day she would find out what she was having and she would be getting her D.N.A test done.

Anaya

"How you feeling?" Jas asked as I got dressed. "Anxious. I get to see what it is, but I won't get the paternity test back for a week or two." I said as I combed my hair up into a ponytail. "Jas?" "Yes fat mama." We laughed. "Will you come with us?" she looked at me and smiled. "Of course." She said hugging me.

**

"So Ms. Williams today's the day we find out the sex of the baby." Dr. Ramirez said with a smile. She squeezed the blue gel on my stomach and we waited as the picture appeared. "Okay here we go. It looks like...the baby is a...oh my." The three of us looked at her with worry etched on our faces. "What? What's wrong?" she looked at me with a smile. "It looks like you're having twins."

If I wasn't sitting down I would've needed a seat. "What? That can't be right." She turned the screen so I could see it clear as day. "you see that, two heads, four feet, four hands. Listen to this." I sat there listening to the two heart beats. "Oh my god." "And it looks you're having a pair of boys." TWO. Two kids. "I know this must be shocking. Apparently one of the babies was hiding behind the other." I was frozen. "Okay now where going to try and get a good d.n.a sample." They drew the sample and said I could go.

Jas

We were at Anaya's place and Anaya had locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out. "What happened?" Erin asked. "She found out that she's having twins." Everybody looked at me. "Twins? Damn." We all sat there talking until Hassan got up and walked back to her room. We followed and watched as he unlocked the door using a credit card. He went in and closed the door behind him. "Well ain't that some shit." Jason said.

Hassan

"Naya?" I asked as I walked further into the room to see Anaya curled on the bed. "Hey sis." She looked up at me with a blank face. "Twins?" she mumbled as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Yeah man. You could have two little boys that look like running around." I chuckled. "They'll probably have ya big ass head, and all ya damn hair." She laughed. "Look I know you keep having all these things throw at you, but you're not alone. I know you think you are but you're not. We can help all you have to do is talk to us." She nodded her head. "Alright now tell ya big brother what you're thinking." I said like I was a real therapist. "Well...."

Jason

I was sitting in the living room watching everyone talk about Naya having twins. I turned my head to see Giovanni in the kitchen alone. I got up and walked over to see how he was feeling. "You good?" he looked at me. "She's having twins. By one of those fucktards." I nodded. "You can't break down on her now. This isn't an easy decision for her. She's going to need your help deciding what to do."

He looked at me knowing I was saying nothing but facts. "I know your right, but it stills pisses me off. When she found out she was having twins you could literally see her shut down again. Seeing that made me want to find Andreas and kill him with bare hands." Shit I would help him do it. That's my fucking sister in there. "Giovanni? Anaya is asking for you." Angie said sticking her head in.

Giovanni

I walked into Anaya's room to see her standing at the window. "You okay?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. She nodded her head turning to face me. I stared into her eyes seeing that she was hurt and needed me. "I love you." Her eyes watered and I picked her up sitting on the bed. "I love you, okay? I would do anything to make sure you and the girls are okay. I just want you to be happy and if that means you keep them then I'm with you. If you chose not to I'm still with you. I just want you to make sure that you make this decision for you and not anyone else."

Her face was buried in the crook of my neck and I felt the tears run down my neck. "Iwaassfjfnkfdvx" I chuckled because I had no idea what she was saying. "What?" she looked at me wiping her eyes. "I know what I want to do."

*************************

A.N.

This is just a filler chapter.

****What do yall think she decided to do?****

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.