23

**NOT EDITED**

Giovanni

I got up making sure everyone was sleep. I wrote out a note and quietly made my way to the elevator.

"So what going on?" Hassan asked as i got in the car. "Andreas is suing Anaya for custody of the twins." He pulled out of the parking. "Damn. We should have put a bullet in his head when we had him."

I couldn't agree more, but i wanted to make him suffer just as much he made Anaya and my daughters suffer. "Then i found this letter saying to meet someone at that church on Jefferson and Bushwick.

"Who's it from?" I shrugged. "I don't know, but last time I got a letter it helped me find Anaya." He nodded as we turned on to the street. There was one car on the street. We pulled up behind the car and we watched as the door opened. "What the hell?" We said staring at a ghost.

"What the fuck? I thought she was dead." Hassan said just as surprised as I was. I stepped out of the car and approached her. "Sophia?" she looked at me. "Ah Giovanni I see you know how to follow direction." I stood there dumbfounded.

"We thought you were dead." She looked at me with an emotionless face. "No unfortunately that was my twin sister. I'm Samantha." I nodded understanding.

"So why am I here?" "I know you and my sister had a falling out, but a few months ago my sister's cut up body was sent to my mother's front door with the note saying: This what happened when you run your mouth. I know you didn't kill her." She had tears in her eyes. "I know who killed my sister."
"Who do you think did it?"

"Mason Carter and Andreas Walker. My sister told me that if she wound up dead or missing it was one of them. I know Mason is dead. I was tracking Andreas which led me to you and your warehouse." I looked at her surprised that she managed to do all of this by herself. "I lost him after he left your warehouse, but I have some information that would greatly interest you." I rubbed my chin. "I'm listening."

Anaya

"Mama?" I threw the pillow over my head. "Go ask daddy." "He's not here." My head shot up and i looked around to see he wasn't here. All the kids were wide awake. "Okay I'm up. What's wrong?" "We're hungry." I laughed. "Go brush your teeth and I'll make some breakfast. "Ooo can we have French toast?" Sky asked. "No can we have waffles?" Claire asked. "Well can i have the pizza in the fridge?" Evie asked. I laughed because Evie and I both really love cold pizza.

"Sky you can French toast, Claire you get waffles an Evie you can have pizza." They all smiled and headed over to the bathroom.

I put Langston and Isiah in their high chairs so I could make breakfast. I grabbed my phone and I was about to call Giovanni when I saw a note on the fridge.

I needed to handle some business. I'll be back before you wake up. -Love Giovanni.

"Well if you were going to be back before I woke up where the hell are you?" I said to myself. I heard the elevator, but I continued making the girls breakfast. Giovanni came into the kitchen and tried to kiss me. "Where were you?" He sighed.

"Didn't you get my note?" I nodded. "Yes but you said you would be back before I woke up. And clearly I'm awake." he rolled his eyes and walked over and picked up the twins.

"I did, but I didn't know my thing would run late. I'm sorry I should have called." "So just tell me where you were?" before he could answer the girls walked in. "Hey daddy." Claire said walking over to hug him. "Hi daddy" Evie said. "Hi Gio." Sky said with a smile. I gave everyone their food and sat down to feed the twins.

Giovanni

After breakfast I could tell Anaya was annoyed. "Baby come here." I said watching her clean up the room. "You going to tell me where you were?" "Yes." She stopped and looked at me. "Go ahead." I chuckled. "Man come here." She rolled her eyes and walked over and I pulled her down on to my lap. I handed her the paper and she read it.

"Who sent this?" "You not gone believe this, but it was Sophia's twin sister." Her eyes narrowed. "Well I can't speak ill of the dead so I'll be quiet, and I don't know her so I'll be quiet" I was laughing as she talked. "She told me who helped Andreas escape." Her eyes got big. "Who was it?" "Chris." "No fucking way. Stop lying." I nodded my head. "I'm serious. She showed me these pictures and everything..." She looked at the pictures shaking her head. "Damn, so wait does that mean he knew they were going to kidnap me?" I looked at her face seeing how her features twisted into many emotions.

"He knew that they were discussing it, but I don't know if he knew they were going to go through it." Her face turned to anger as the words left my mouth. She got up and walked out. I sat there confused listening to different doors opening and closing. She walked back in here talking on the phone. "Yes mama. Thank you."

"Why you call your mother?" She ignored me and walked into the closet. When she came out she was wearing some track shorts, a t-shirt, and some running shoes. "Baby what are you doing?" She looked at me with a big smile. "Well when my mama gets here I'm going to go over to Chris's place and I'm going to talk to him and if he jumps stupid I'm going to tase his ass." She said with a smile.

Wow its like listening to Jas. "Oh and if Angie tries anything she can catch it too." She said in this calm ass voice. "Baby..." "No I'm tired of being hurt and people doing all this bullshit to me, so no you can't talk me out of it and if you try to stop me, you can catch these hands too so..." She looking at me to see if i was going to say something. I pulled her to me and raised my eyebrow. "I understand that your upset, but don't be talking crazy." I said grabbing her chin kissing her. I truly did understand why she wanted to go talk to him, and i was defiantly going to go with her and make sure nothing crazy happens. But her saying she was gone try to fight me was not gone slide with me. "Sorry baby." She said as she deepened the kiss. "Anaya!?" Mrs. Nala called for her.

I pulled my phone out once Anaya went to go greet her mother. I called everyone, well except Chris and Angie and told them what was about to go down. "Are you coming?" Anaya asked sticking her head back into the room. I grabbed a shirt and walked out following her to the elevator.

A.N.

Welp everyone knows Chris is the rat now. 🐀🐁

Anaya about to beat that ass... maybe.
👊🔫🔪
Let me know what yall thinking.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.